Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Higher ban rate with version 3.14?

AsBakedAsCake

2 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Fuck, I started a script at 8:40 last night and got banned at 4:00am.

It's a wrap. Every single thing I've tried = ban in just a few hours.

Another bond down, lmao.

Similarly, I've been working on the script recently, and a couple of survivors got short-term bans the other day, but unfortunately, within 20 hours of their release, they got permanent bans.Lmaoooooooooooooo

5 hours ago, lfscomic said:

Similarly, I've been working on the script recently, and a couple of survivors got short-term bans the other day, but unfortunately, within 20 hours of their release, they got permanent bans.Lmaoooooooooooooo

Lmao.. I also got banned in the middle of testing a script. I didn't even run it for more than 5 minutes straight and got banned.

Fuck..

Update:

Still being banned within 2 hours no matter what script I use :D

Have to retire from botting for now, can't afford to lose any more money on bonds.

Hopefully the detection issue is resolved soon.

5 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Update:

Have to retire from botting for now, can't afford to lose any more money on bonds.

Hey bro, I have been out of action for many days, and now I have only two poor accounts killing frogs in Lumbridge, but predictably they will soon be gone,LMAOOOOOOOOO

17 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Update:

Come trial my script, you won't be needing bonds

It really must be the way you guys are botting. I'm running 30+ accounts on the same IP and my bans are pretty normal. I mean.... look at my proggy - I have noticed that bringing too many accounts into membership too quickly has increased my ban rate. Perhaps go with the low and slow method?

I would also suggest getting Aeglens F2P Master Script. I run all of my accounts through his builder for a day or two to build up some random stats before bonding. I feel that this has helped reduce banrates. 
    a1ab1a81601d63475a30ccbc25325c4d.png

Edited by GL0ZZ3N