Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Higher ban rate with version 3.14?

AsBakedAsCake

13 minutes ago, alexios1 said:

me too i ran today accs over 500+ days n ban in an hours, defi client detection, cuz not happening that much on legacy tho

I'm going to have to stop botting for now - losing mad profit. It's definitely 100% detected.

I hate to be that guy, but this is absolutely terrible.

ye if i get another ban tmorrow in 2hrs illl ask vip refund and stop dreambot tilll they fix this.
    not to mention all my privs also got whrecked super mass loss 

52 minutes ago, alexios1 said:

here full bans wthtihng an hour just paid vip n this is the worst update, 45 acc gone which were ruuning for months till "new version", any acc i run or bond gets banned in 1 o 2 hours from now

same thing here had a farm going strong for 3 months 0 bans...2 days after update I lost like 12 accs lmao 

I'm here to call for the removal of all the new content from 3.14, urge the return of all the deprecated methods, and urge the engineers to seriously consider users' opinions and stop using us as guinea pigs.

I don't want to wait for you to update and experiment again and again, it is meaningless.

Again, I love using db, the community is great, the API is convenient, and everything is wonderful, but I need something to live and hope for, or I'll have to give up. After all, I have to survive, too.

there is not problem with dreambot tbh, every public bot client is getting ban waves, maybe jagex changed something in the game to detect bots, bc if you just log any account in any bot client it will get ban without runing any script

2 hours ago, TheGriff said:

there is not problem with dreambot tbh, every public bot client is getting ban waves, maybe jagex changed something in the game to detect bots, bc if you just log any account in any bot client it will get ban without runing any script

It's not every bot client that's having these problems. There are two other platforms that have avoided this issue.

Yes, not every robot client has these problems.

I am absolutely certain of this because I have tested it and I think I have some say in it.

Out of respect for dreambot, I can't name the other platforms, I'll just say the test results.

I ran two accounts on the same machine with the same IP address. The first one was a certain platform and the second one was dreambot.

Using an account on another platform, practiced the battle level to 70 for 36 hours in the Free world, and so far, it is still alive.

Banned 5 hours after leaving Tutorial Island using dreambot account.

Both accounts are manually completed tutorial islands and fight in the same world in the same location, so if reported, it's impossible for the player to report only one of them, which is pretty bizarre.

It is worth mentioning that for the account of a certain platform, I used the public free script without any interruption and AntiBan, which means I was constantly beating monsters, while for the account of dreambot, I used the script written by myself with many random operations and breaks. Before version 3.14, it almost never had any problems.

The most embarrassing thing is that I don't have VIP on the other platforms, I just use their free model, while I use covert mode on the dreambot client.

I don't know what's going on, the development team turns a blind eye to all these people talking about it.

And still naively think, this is only a few cases.

It's amazing.

Edited by lfscomic