Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v3.14.0 [BREAKING CHANGES]

Pandemic

42 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I appreciate that. Sorry I've been roasting the walking so hard, just want it to be great again :P

No worries, I do appreciate any constructive feedback so we can improve the client.

And thanks to your report, I actually found that the issue from the GE -> Lumbridge taking different paths was actually not due to the random paths, it was a simple core bug with the pathfinder so that'll be fixed and we'll see less sub-optimal web paths everywhere in the next build.

Thanks again for the report.

On 11/13/2022 at 9:05 AM, Penkion said:

Walking from edge bank to barbarian village is really bad. It can't decide which path to take walks back and forth a lot sometimes.

I released a new version that fixed an issue with web pathfinding, and I also added a few more nodes to that area in particular since it wasn't very well connected before.

Let me know if you still have problems after that :)

On 11/13/2022 at 5:06 PM, Penkion said:

Maybe you could add old walking logic to the client so we could use it until this reworked walking gets better?

Look at the voice of the people

On 11/14/2022 at 3:09 PM, Pandemic said:

I released a new version that fixed an issue with web pathfinding, and I also added a few more nodes to that area in particular since it wasn't very well connected before.

Let me know if you still have problems after that :)

pandemic how is your covert system as of now a days?