Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ☄️ZULRAH☄️FSW BARROWS☄️VORKATH☄️VYRES☄️CORP BEAST☄️ READY ACCOUNTS

pressforsound

botreadystore-min.thumb.jpg.78d3aa35856f369ab9a8f3b9c15140fb.jpg

Click here to join my Discord server!

tos-min.thumb.jpg.c1ddcc6da9b28f013c228cee1f61b578.jpg

1. Payments are to be made upfront for all accounts and can only be accepted by @Can take payments through a ticket. You can check this by clicking on the person asking for payment and checking the roles listed. 2. You must change the password on the account after purchase. This is to prevent any unnecessary issues. 3, We will not accept any responsibility for bans, mutes or any infraction that occurs after purchase. 4. Accounts are either registered or un-registered, if un-registered you will be the first owner of the account and I will not be able to help with recoveries, If registered I will always be able to help with recovery if ever needed. 5. No refunds will be granted after purchase. 6. All the accounts listed are made in house using our own account builders unless told otherwise. 7. All purchases are to be made in a ticket. 8. We can refuse to do any order without the need to provide a reason. 9. All communication is to stay within the tickets at all times. 10. Should you wish to sell your account back to us pr\oviding it is in the same condition (meaning no bans or mutes etc) we may offer to buy it back at 75% of purchase price. By purchasing an account you have read and accepted the terms of service stated above. Server Rules 1. No discrimination. 2. No flaming. 3. No spamming. 4. No malicious links. 5. No advertisement unless authorized by me.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

FAQ:

Q:How are these accounts created? A: We have a team of people who manually level these accounts.
    Q: Is there an e-mail registered? A: Most will not, you can set the mail to any e-mail of choice, this should be done before use of the accounts in order to make the account recoverable after a lock occurs Q: Why do locks occur? A: There could be multiple reasons such as poor quality proxies, poor quality/detected scripts. Q: How can I help avoid getting my accounts locked? A: Use high quality USA proxies - Which we sell Q: Can I have accounts from a different region? A: Upon Request, Only for Bulk orders.

All accounts come with a 0 ban history and are played on USA residential proxies

AnZFMjf.png

pxqCS8Y.pnggdXtrT0.png

Being upgraded to 80ranged and 80 magic
    💥$45💥

961887648_fswbarrows-min.thumb.jpg.d772a2e0b9864b77f2fe5e1f85726f63.jpg

fswbarrowsstats.PNG.fbea3f115e08c09b3a08b79a99a7b695.PNG

💥Priest in peril and waterfall quest completed💥

💥$30$💥

sote-min.thumb.jpg.e3943244350ba30cf348faad7766523b.jpg

💥145$💥

💥1 in stock💥

corporal-min.thumb.jpg.ad6224e3efdb598e45e2d8bc45b6f88e.jpg

💥90attack-90str-90 defense 💥
    💥72 prayer💥

💥70$💥

XDc7yjw.png

💥$145💥

Vyrethieving-min.jpg

Coming soon

Many more accounts in discord! 
    Misc accs:

OUF9xEq.png

$99 for ^^^

Vouches

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.aa6e8db0021435f1bd668875013ad3a0.png

Edited by pressforsound

• pressforsound changed the title to Zulrah ready accounts * Hand leveled * Earn 1.7 mill per hour
    • pressforsound changed the title to Zulrah ready accounts * Proxys * Tut island * Blood crafter
    • pressforsound changed the title to Zulrah ready accounts * 1000day aged * Proxys * Tut island * Blast furnace *
    • pressforsound changed the title to Osrs account shop * Zulrah * 1000day aged * Proxys * Tut island * Blast furnace *