Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Jar file endless loop and my old scripts are gone?

Cyanide

Hey, I bought a few scripts back in 2016. I still have the receipts for them, they are no longer in my inventory or offered in the shop. It was Fishlick/Dreamlick/Treelick and a rock crabs bot. I used these on a higher level acc and was never banned, and I loved using them while i was afk next to the program doing schoolwork or something.

I want to play again but not without the scripts I paid for, and even if I had them I sit in an endless Jar loop while I download the client.

looking for some help with these please!

Hey there, it looks like that scripter is no longer active on our site and those scripts no longer work so they're no longer available :(

As to the jar loop while you download the client, make sure you a recent version of the launcher, and if that doesn't help try posting a screenshot of the issue.

On 10/25/2022 at 4:44 PM, Pandemic said:

Try following this guide to get that fixed up:

https://dreambot.org/guides/

I followed everything there, and it is still and endless loop and I cannot install the new dreambot, the troubleshooting is very limited and there is another post about this as well. Looking for further assistance.

-it was downloading as an IE file and when opened redownloading as DBlauncher (2), DBlauncher (3), etc. In an endless loop.
    -I changed the program to open with Java and now I receive this error attached below, even though Java is installed and I uninstalled and re-installed it to check.

Java install not completed.png