Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute against Computer

definitehd

Disputed member: http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/222-computor/

Screenshots of Skype chat log: http://imgur.com/a/cooQq

I got in contact with him after he posted on another forums that he is looking for an Intro made. I contact him on Skype and we agree on a price and time for it to be finished. I finish the intro and go on Skype to find out I am removed from his contacts and am being ignored on another forum. 

I have proof that I finished the intro and have a date/time it was finished picture to show proof if needed. Also a mod can message me if they need to know the exact forum and post where he wanted an intro. He wanted an intro for DREAMBOT.

I think he's asleep at the moment, but I've asked him to post here. I'm not sure what the scam is exactly, as you didn't give him the intro and he hasn't paid you the money. Though I get that you did the work and such.

We'll wait for him to post, I'm sure it's a misunderstanding. :)

I've talked to him, he's at work currently.

He said he didn't remove you and Skype must have messed up, and that he had sent you another link after the last one in your final screenshot.

But yes, it does sound like a misunderstanding and he'll be back on to comment himself in a few hours. (4-5 hours I think)

Could you post a screen shot of the bottom of the skype conversation, including the scroll bar?

Archived