Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Babies

LovelyLady

Now that I've got your attention :) . This is a message to all Florida residents. I am currently selling 6 baby bearded dragons, they are extremely sweet and friendly. I live in Florida and will not ship them out of state so you have to come to me. They are all either going to be yellow, orange, or red. Four of them are leatherback which means instead of being spikey like a normal bearded dragon their scales are underdeveloped which gives them a smooth touch. Message me if interested ! Here is a link with the pictures and description  :lol:  B) 

http://sarasota.craigslist.org/for/5111362969.html

Where in FL? If your near tampa ill hit you up

I live in Bradenton which is about an hour or so away from Tampa depending on traffic. I am 25-30min from St. Petersburg

I think my sister had a bearded a while ago. I love lizards. Too bad you're across the country rip

They're awesome pets. They're so lazy and chill and you can take them anywhere.

It's in General Discussion under "Real Life" and well this is real life lol.

Selling non virtual items is not allowed on this website.

It's in General Discussion under "Real Life" and well this is real life lol.

True, goodluck selling I guess. Always wanted one, was never allowed lmao.

Archived