Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Val's farewell.

Val

so....you're leaving DB to quit video games? wat

He said he's not playing games anymore because he thinks it's pathetic to spend all day gaming. (Agreed, personally). Dreambot is a forum based on a game, ergo he doesn't want to tempt himself or have reminders. 

Did you even read his post?

He said he's not playing games anymore because he thinks it's pathetic to spend all day gaming. (Agreed, personally). Dreambot is a forum based on a game, ergo he doesn't want to tempt himself or have reminders. 

yes, i read the first few sentences

It's a horrible game though. I don't understand how Mod Mark and his shenanigans could tempt you. That's why I keep telling people to BOT ... You can do real life things when you are botting! :blink: God damnit

Wasn't there someone who guessed like 63? 

Give it to them. :P

Thanks man, it was good getting to know you briefly

This isn't a troll, I couldn't just factory reset without saying goodbye to people that really made an impact on my life. And this is heavy on me and hurts me a lot as I type.

I was thinking introductions/farewell, you can move it lel.

YES I GUESSED 63 LOL!!!

And good for you for changing your life man, I would do the same thing if I felt that way :)

Oh bro

"I'm uninstalling every game on my computer so when I wake up tomorrow it'll be a new me."

"I'm quitting because I don't do anything, like it's the simple stuff that I miss out on that really I know means a lot more now. Like going out to dinner with your family, walking the dog, checking up on your friends, keep active in your family life and well I'm doing none of that because I'm in a game, and it really hurts now that I know what i'm missing out on."

I've been through this several times, hope you succeed tbh, I've lost my hope some time ago :C

Archived