Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Val's farewell.

Val

So, I look at my life and It disgusts me it makes me feel pathetic.

I understand that as a kid you're not suppose to know what to do with your life, but I do know what I'm doing right now, and I want to change it.

I'm uninstalling every game on my computer so when I wake up tomorrow it'll be a new me. 

Yes I'll still watch anime, but I problaly won't pick up video games until I feel the addiction for it is gone and I don't have that drive to go on every day.

I wanted to let DB know 'cause rather Nezz and Swaq hated me or not, it was still a nice community and a place to blow of get rid of some things and I couldn't just leave without saying goodbye.

I'm quitting because I don't do anything, like it's the simple stuff that I miss out on that really I know means a lot more now. Like going out to dinner with your family, walking the dog, checking up on your friends, keep active in your family life and well I'm doing none of that because I'm in a game, and it really hurts now that I know what i'm missing out on.

So thank you Dreambot for making my life a little better and I hope DB keeps growing and can be one of OSRS top leading bots.

Good luck guys and thank you.

-Val

Hopefully this isn't a troll, but although you were in a troll mood most of the time, you are actually a pretty cool and active person. Sad to see you go, but I can understand because at the end of the day, it's all a waste if you're not getting anything positive from it.

Why is this in Introductions section

You just won a premium script from me :C

Wasn't there someone who guessed like 63? 

Give it to them. :P

I was starting to like you!

Take care buddy

Thanks man, it was good getting to know you briefly

Hopefully this isn't a troll, but although you were in a troll mood most of the time, you are actually a pretty cool and active person. Sad to see you go, but I can understand because at the end of the day, it's all a waste if you're not getting anything positive from it.

This isn't a troll, I couldn't just factory reset without saying goodbye to people that really made an impact on my life. And this is heavy on me and hurts me a lot as I type.

I was thinking introductions/farewell, you can move it lel.

nerd

damn those comma splices

As a person who has gone through similar things, I support your decision and I hope that you find what you're looking for. Growing up on the internet has an adverse effect on people, whether they'd admit it or not. Growing older and meeting other people who have had similar lives as myself, I have gained a lot of perspective into the lifestyle. Don't be afraid to put yourself into uncomfortable situations, that's the only way you can grow. It certainly is hard, but not impossible. 

Good luck :)

Archived