Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • cant find a proxy

thatsguy69

totally new to this whole thing. where do i find a proxy, i have a vpn installed but im not sure if that is the same thing. after i have found said proxy where do i impute it an how, thanks!

Since you're using my script I'm also going to say that if a random person here PMs you, don't buy their proxies. Find a site unrelated to OSRS to get proxies that aren't priced up, resold to multiple users, and abused for OSRS botting. Getting a low quality proxy can lead to fast bans, no matter what you do.

Edited by SubCZ

• 1 month later...
    On 9/22/2022 at 6:56 PM, yeeter01 said:

Hello friend this video should help you

Botting on a VPN is dumb, don't do it

You are posting a vid that says a vpn is better like 10 times in a row. But you also say botting on a vpn is dumb.. so i'm confussed.. what proxys are recommended anyway sock4/5 or https

1 hour ago, b200nl said:

You are posting a vid that says a vpn is better like 10 times in a row. But you also say botting on a vpn is dumb.. so i'm confussed.. what proxys are recommended anyway sock4/5 or https

They're entirely different beasts. A VPN essentially takes your entire network communication and passes it all through another network, to then go out the other side to your end destination.

Proxies are used on an *application* basis and must be configured as such. There are ways to set defaults (eg: In linux you can have ALL_PROXY or HTTP(S)_PROXY environment variables) but not all applications really respect it immediately, so there will likely be leaks.

So when you have a VPN running and you open up a bot, runescape directly, your web browser, etc. - it will all be going through the VPN. Whereas if you're running a proxy, you must specifically tell each of those to use the proxy or else it will use your normal connection.

The real purpose of a VPN is to allow you to have connection to another network; however masses market them as a privacy tool for anonymity. In IT you would want to use it so you can say "My corporate network is over here but it's inaccessible from the open internet, so I need to connect to my VPN first, and then I can access it"

And for your final question: For DreamBot you need a SOCKS5 proxy.

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

u cna bot on flagged ip 200 black list, if the client is notdetected and the script is really OP shouldnt matter, its just a theory, but y ofc bot watch aims at these ips, but u guys kno what i mean