Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban on 1/3 bots.

Doxist

Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.

I have 3 bots running, at the same time, same AIO # scripts, same breaks (intergrated + bedtime + "piss breaks"), all run at the exact same time (usually 15 minutes apart), the one that got banned was powermining iron in varrock which I'm gonna assume someone reported me who wanted me out of the spot. But just curious what everyone does for powerleveling.

On 9/21/2022 at 4:07 PM, Doxist said:

Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.

I have 3 bots running, at the same time, same AIO # scripts, same breaks (intergrated + bedtime + "piss breaks"), all run at the exact same time (usually 15 minutes apart), the one that got banned was powermining iron in varrock which I'm gonna assume someone reported me who wanted me out of the spot. But just curious what everyone does for powerleveling.

You botted someone millions of bots have done it before. I am shocked you didnt have them all bank tbh.

20 hours ago, RSMasterGuard said:

You botted someone millions of bots have done it before. I am shocked you didnt have them all bank tbh.

It was only 1 account out of 3, 2 of which are still running normally to this day.

Granted now they're doing different tasks but, I'm just gonna assume it was from the iron spot in varrock.