Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • dreambot sucks

treegamingtv

I'd highly recommend NOT using dreambot, i bought some simple fishing scripts and both my accounts were banned within 12 hours... Terrible scripts, honestly the worst ive ever seen, if you're reading this and are thinking about spending money here.. DONT... Dream bot is a terrible company/site and they should be taken down, how do i get the most simple bot and both my account manage to get banned..

Edited by yeeter01
    Modified by staff to remove obscene language

1 hour ago, treegamingtv said:

I'd highly recommend NOT using dreambot, i bought some simple fishing scripts and both my accounts were banned within 12 hours... Terrible scripts, honestly the worst ive ever seen, if you're reading this and are thinking about spending money here.. DONT... Dream bot is a terrible company/site and they should be taken down, how do i get the most simple bot and both my account manage to get banned.. FUCK YOU DREAMBOT FAGGOTS

you dont know how to bot simple as that. please leave :)

8 hours ago, treegamingtv said:

I'd highly recommend NOT using dreambot, i bought some simple fishing scripts and both my accounts were banned within 12 hours... Terrible scripts, honestly the worst ive ever seen, if you're reading this and are thinking about spending money here.. DONT... Dream bot is a terrible company/site and they should be taken down, how do i get the most simple bot and both my account manage to get banned..

12 hours straight? and fishing? you fkn idiot why would you bot the same thing for 12 hours?

let me guess your dumb enough to do it on a hot f2p spot too with the type of mental you have.

I noticed ban rates have been high on certain scripts
    It's almost like it needs to regular be changed up to avoid it being picked up pattern wise

I am botting for 2 weeks in a row, everyday between 10 - 18hours and did not get banned.
    Use premium scripts, dont bot on your homeip or flagged proxies, use high quality proxies, use humanlike breaks, dont make a pattern if you're botting, try other skills after few hours, etc etc

• 1 month later...