Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Profitable Herblore

420x69x420

On 1/10/2023 at 5:27 PM, blackbandan said:

Hi, nice script. Is it supposed to fill every offer slot? I see it is now waiting to check the price of guam potion unf but it can't. https://prnt.sc/PJk4woKTMrBa

Hi, no this is a bug, thanks for posting. I am working on cleaning up the code and somewhat refactoring to allow for new features and will fix this bug before releasing next version

1 hour ago, 420x69x420 said:

Hi, no this is a bug, thanks for posting. I am working on cleaning up the code and somewhat refactoring to allow for new features and will fix this bug before releasing next version

Sounds good! Do you plan on opening a discord server to discuss your scripts?

1 hour ago, blackbandan said:

Sounds good! Do you plan on opening a discord server to discuss your scripts?

Feel free to DM me at my discord on my Profile page or here over PM on forums, as well as here directly on this thread, but no I do not plan on opening a Discord server for my scripts.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 9/28/2022 at 8:36 AM, GL0ZZ3N said:

I've had this script running overnight with great success. 
    The bot did decide to buy a bunch of guam leafs and wreck my hourly profit, but that was 100% on me for not having the config set correctly.
    When setup properly, this script works very well for easy, zero requirement, money making.
    I rate this gr8/8

Hey,

What were you settings? were you running for hour then breaking or just letting it run straight for a few hours then logging off?

Thanks, 

Any new antiban features coming to the new update?

I used this got up to level 50-ish before the ban, made back enough to buy another bond but would like to use this more often instead of having to buy throw away accounts 😛 

On 1/14/2023 at 9:08 PM, luke_lemos said:

Hey, been trying and loving it.
    But im curious, since we have to buy a bond for it to work, how much on average is possible to earn before getting a ban?

Currently on day 3 of using the script. i use it for about 6 hours a day then turn off. Decent profit already. I personally started from level 3 Herblore and am currently sitting at level 60. I will post back when/if i get banned. estimated profit is about 220K per hour. Hope that helps.

SIDE NOTE:

My overall opinion of the script is very good. id give it a 10/10.  I used it in the past and got banned before so i know i will at some point get banned, the idea here is just to get your money up and transfer the GP over to your main before you get banned. Before my 6 hours are up I usually transfer the GP over. Like i said I'm on day 3, i will keep this thread updated. Good luck and most importantly thank you to the developer!