Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Profitable Herblore

420x69x420

Profitable Herblore has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.04 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fully removed references to MethodProvider class
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Not working for past 2 days.

Takes coins out of bank and does nothing. Despite having herbs and vials of water in the bank.

16:10:26: [SCRIPT] Bank empty of unf!

16:10:26: [SCRIPT] [sellAllUnf] End

16:10:27: [SCRIPT] [sellAllUnf] Start

repeated

Edited by Calumk1872

On 11/13/2022 at 10:10 AM, Calumk1872 said:

Not working for past 2 days.

Takes coins out of bank and does nothing. Despite having herbs and vials of water in the bank.

16:10:26: [SCRIPT] Bank empty of unf!

16:10:26: [SCRIPT] [sellAllUnf] End

16:10:27: [SCRIPT] [sellAllUnf] Start

repeated

Hi, thanks for your report! However on my end today the script works good. If you're still experiencing this bug, can you please PM me a screenshot of how you filled out the GUI settings, and if you're able to record a video of the bug happening that would be excellent.

Slightly aside question, do you guys find bank standing banrate is worse on populated or non-populated servers? Jaggy boys are tearing me a new one at the moment haha.

Well done on the script though looks awesome, will try it soon.

• 2 weeks later...

When running this.. My bot gets stuck at buying the selected herb. Keeps inputting # to buy, but never actually buys anything.

BUT if I manually buy materials beforehand, it will use them all up.. So it's working in that regard.

Edited by ohitserf

On 12/1/2022 at 1:57 AM, ohitserf said:

When running this.. My bot gets stuck at buying the selected herb. Keeps inputting # to buy, but never actually buys anything.

BUT if I manually buy materials beforehand, it will use them all up.. So it's working in that regard.

Thank you for this report, I will look into this issue

Edit: Found the bug, I had actually known about it since development but was kind of lazy for this edge case, where setting minimum quantities of around 100 or less would result in GE never buying. I also fixed another oversight where instead of going from GE History menu, closing it, opening GE, it now opens GE directly back from History tab.

Edited by 420x69x420

Profitable Herblore has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.05 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed bug in buying offer after setting max buy quantity less than 100 that caused buy offer to fail to complete
    • Added sleepUntil statements as necessary to prevent double-clicking
    • Instead of closing GE History menu and opening GE Booth again, script will now click back to Exchange main menu directly (sorry for all the wasted ticks here)
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome script. It works so well that you might have to take frequent AFK breaks so that Jagex doesn't realise. Got to 76 (suicide account) when I finally got banned. Restarting on a fresh account but trying different ban evasion methods. So far so good! 

On 12/14/2022 at 3:32 PM, BYONDIIx said:

Awesome script. It works so well that you might have to take frequent AFK breaks so that Jagex doesn't realise. Got to 76 (suicide account) when I finally got banned. Restarting on a fresh account but trying different ban evasion methods. So far so good! 

Hi, how is your progress? This script is epic tbh ;)