Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Tips & Tricks for New/Returning Botting

ihatemateus

I wanted to cross post this from a premium DB script private discord server to help anyone out that's relatively new to DB like me...

I've seen a lot of chatter in these discord servers - as well as on DreamBot forums - and I wanted to give my 2 cents on avoiding bans. If the context is helpful, I live on the US East Coast. I have been running two P2P accounts on the same computer everyday for the last ~ 2 weeks or so - and feel pretty confident that these accounts will last long enough to switch over to manual play. Keep in mind, I'm not running these for moneymaking bot farming.

- Run the scripts at reasonable hours (for me it's at ~9:00 am and then around ~6:00pm)
    - Run the scripts for about 5 - 6 hours (plenty of short/long breaks through this time)... my overall daily playtime is probably around 8-12 hours
    - Switch up the activities at random intervals (a bit of questing, a bit of skilling in various skill types)
    - Use worlds with low player counts (mostly to avoid situations where players are trying to talk to me)
    - Monitor the script progress of accounts at regular intervals to check for bugs or any stuck actions
    - When monitoring the script(s) and there are human players around, try to interact to them while running the script
    - Randomly talk in the general in-game chat throughout the script runtime to seem more humanlike

I'm using my home and work internet, no proxies or VPN. I do have DreamBot VIP so covert mode is on. I also try to keep the mouse speed as low as possible that would mimic my ability to navigate the GUI (typically between 30-40%). These tricks are working really well for me and encourage anyone else to experiment with these tricks, if you think they might help. Reminder, these are for two accounts I'm account building to eventually tackle non-supported quests & mini games at some point. If anyone else has any suggestions, please share! 🙂 Sorry in advance for the ramble lol