Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Change log not available (Windows XP Experimental)

Arkain

4 minutes ago, Arkain said:

@obersi i really dont need to since everything works as it should rn, i can even throw in 21 vms with 30 clients each xd im gucci thx anyway

You should throw everything away just because its osbot on god

@obersi yeah i dont mind , like i said i dont care about bans xd just scraping on fresh accs, so yeah il see what future brings, i dont even bother checking if accounts are banned or not, wasted time

Edited by Arkain

5 hours ago, Arkain said:

@obersi i really dont need to since everything works as it should rn, i can even throw in 21 vms with 30 clients each xd im gucci thx anyway

Then why did u make this post lol

I noticed you mentioned installing security certificates, and since this seems like a generic Java problem not specifically related to Dreambot, as well I think most Dreambot users never messed with Security certificates, I just googled some of your error codes and found this: https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/sunsecurityvalidatorvalidatorexception-pkix-path-building-failed-sunsecurityprovidercertpathsuncertpathbuilderexception-unable-find-vali

I as well have never messed with security certificates, and last time I botted on XP was when Swiftkit was still available lol. But if you can get it to work past compatibility issues then surely it would be simpler to use than Linux and less resource intensive than later versions of Windows.

@420x69x420 I made this post to find answer on winXP only, nothing linux related etc (i would have put this in title) so yeah thats why. Thanks for sharing btw, first and only working solution (64bit system);)

Edited by Arkain