Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🔥 [$14.99] [AIO] Nano Smither - Fully featured & customizable AIO Smithing Script

Neffarion

Nano Smither has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.12 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed summary UI not updating
    Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

It's currently at v1.13 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed issues with data analytics snapshots
    • Fixed blast furnace gold smelting with gauntlets
    Thanks!

Hello. Please make it so when the sword is broken in giants foundry it realizes it and hands it in and starts a new sword. Its asking for a ban trying to forge it 200 times in a row when its broken

Also can You please look into the lovakenjg location. Sometimes it goes back around behind the building and tries to click the furnace from outside repeatedly. This will also cause bans for sure. Thanks for Your time, will keep updating on stuff that could use tweaks.

Edited by CIeetZ

On 12/30/2022 at 9:21 PM, CIeetZ said:

Hello. Please make it so when the sword is broken in giants foundry it realizes it and hands it in and starts a new sword. Its asking for a ban trying to forge it 200 times in a row when its broken

Also can You please look into the lovakenjg location. Sometimes it goes back around behind the building and tries to click the furnace from outside repeatedly. This will also cause bans for sure. Thanks for Your time, will keep updating on stuff that could use tweaks.

Both will be fixed next update

It's currently at v1.14 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed getting stuck behind the furnace at Lovakengj
    • Player will now hand over the Preform to Kovac immediately if the Preform is broken
    Thanks!

Hi I noticed often in Giants Foundry it will fail to add one or two of the parts of the blade and it will keep clicking "Start" or whatever. I dont think the start button is considered an action because its 'null' or whatever (greyed out) and I dont think it would cause bans but it would be nice if it realized it hasnt selected all blade parts before trying to start the sword. Thanks alot

• 3 weeks later...

It's currently at v1.15 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed mould selection getting stuck on giants foundry
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have noticed multiple instances now while using Nano Miner at Blast Furnace where the bot will get confused and bank the ice gloves and then continues to try and get the bars but cannot since it banked the ice gloves, and it will just continue trying to click on the bars and it gets stuck there until I restart the script. Even sometimes when I restart the script with ice gloves in my inventory, the script will just bank all materials and forgets to grab ice gloves again. In the script setting, I see an option to use goldsmith gloves but not ice gloves. Is it because this feature isn't added into the script?? Not sure why it works most of the time but the other 20-30% of the time it gets stuck. Any help on this issue will be greatly appreciated, thanks!