Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • White Knight Fortress Walking Bug

Axolotl

Small bug, but just wanted to let you know,
    When walking through the white knight fortress it navigates rather strangely (I can customize it, but just wanted to let you know).
    Rather than opening the big gate and going up the stairs and talking to NPC,
    It will walk up the stairs, then down the stairs 1-3 times, then walk the perimeter of the building on the 2nd floor, opening every random door on the way. Then goes down the spiral staircase rather than up, then back up, and finally up the second spiral staircase before talking to Sir Amik.

Like I said, not a huge deal, it makes it there. Besides the black knight fortress isn't mapped anyways and I mapped it myself. Just wanted to make it known that this walking is quite wonky here considering it is mapped.

Cheers :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, I was about to start a new thread for this exact issue. I have highlighted  my problem (similar to yours) where using the Web walker, the bot takes the outside staircase (up/down a few times), follows a long path opening random doors to final destination. I've highlighted the easier route through Castle doors (which it can never open, I've tried adding it to the local path finder as passable obstacle and webfinder with no luck). I tried adding custom web nodes and connecting it before/after the castle doors, but it won't follow it. Any help appreciated. See image below (route taken is yellow, best route is green, blue lines highlight nearby web nodes). 
    image.thumb.png.528d7d30a1e7423c14707002997cac2c.png