Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • human behavior recorder MUST SEE

samy109

I did this script in (ANOTHER BOT) and I can confirm it works properly and most bugs were fixed, would ya'll like if I converted it to dreambot? I could also convert it into a data recorder so we can base our scripts off human reaction data :)?

Awhile ago if some of you rem ember I posted about a script which would watch you play and record aspects of your game play, then recreate it when you thought it had recorded enough data. I for some reason got the bright idea to randomly delete it one day, and lost all my work and progress and just gave up on it for a good amount of time, but lately i've really wanted to rewrite it to be better than ever and I have! It's much cleaner, more efficient, and bug free and i'm quite proud of it. 

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:

1. Click the stage 1 button, then click the objects in the environment which you would like the script to chop/mine. If it doesn't print the object id the first time you select that object, click it again.

2. Click stage 2 button, and click the object(s) in your inventory you would like it to drop. Once again, if it doesn't register the first time, click it again(Rarely happens but just incase.)

3. Click the stage 3 button, and play as you normally do for 1-3 inventory loads. Mine, drop, prehover, just play like you usually do! It will pick up on most of your gameplay habits.

4. Once you think it has obtained enough data(I reccomend at least 1 - 2 full inventory loads worth of observation) click the "Play like me!" button and watch the script reenact how you play, with the same delay, accuracies, afk, and prehover tendencies as you used!

In it's current state it can either powermine or powerchop, and will record these aspects of your gameplay:

Reaction time between your animations ending and the next action you perform

Delay between right clicking an item and clicking drop/fletch

Delay between switching the items you're interacting with

Item clicking offsets

Object clicking offsets for specific object id's, so you don't overshoot or undershoot an object with a larger or smaller model than another object with a different id or model. Much more realistic than my first method.

If you prehover, and the delays and offsets associated with such.

These are the basic things I wanted to record and re-enact but I plan to add(Number = priority, lower = higher priority):

How often you afk and for how long 5 (This has a slightly lower priority because I'm going to have to experiment with client methods to figure out how to detect when you idle.)

How often your mouse goes off screen and how long 3{ These two are next on my list, should take a couple hours max to implement and perfect.

where your mouse goes off screen 3}

Saving your data to a file so you dont have to calibrate the script every time you run it unless you want to switch skills or objects/areas. 10`

Once I add all of this and perfect it, I will move the script into the last stage which will make it capable of banking and more advanced actions

The more advanced version should be released in a couple of weeks with banking and more intelligent behavior recording.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, I hope to help bans decrease with grinding skills by having the script play just like you. 

Thanks, I'll keep you all updated!

DISCLAIMER: My script in no way shape or form is trying to copy RID's idea or bot, I am doing my own experiment and this is strictly for education and research/learning purposes. Please enjoy. RID's bot is a beast of its own and uses completely different, much more advanced methodologies.

Sounds good to me! Keep it up, anything to better the bot !

Thanks! Anyone else interested in this script?

Ye do it, but u shouldnt use 'stages' just use observer pattern thingy and record everything at once.

I did it in stages to allow a much easier and more accurate experience. So it records exactly what it needs to each time, it's very easy to use and takes maybe 10-15 minutes to calibrate with play.

EDIT: also, bad news.... dreambots human mouse listener is very sub-par and now that I have attempted it, I don't think i'll be able to do this unless there is more than one mouse listener in the client. The other client I use did not have lag or issues like this.

• 6 months later...
    • 1 month later...

I did it in stages to allow a much easier and more accurate experience. So it records exactly what it needs to each time, it's very easy to use and takes maybe 10-15 minutes to calibrate with play.

EDIT: also, bad news.... dreambots human mouse listener is very sub-par and now that I have attempted it, I don't think i'll be able to do this unless there is more than one mouse listener in the client. The other client I use did not have lag or issues like this.

Did you ever get an update on this?

Archived