Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • onion picker

Wilkesy

would be great if there was an onion picker bot that banked at the closest bank for F2P players. reason for it is for yellow dye. I am currently using a blue dye bot which buys leaves, but yellow dye would be a lot better for profit.

The current daily trade volume of yellow dye is around 3k, which means if you tried to sell anywhere close to that amount the price would drop significantly. I'd recommend looking at different methods that have a higher trade volume

I believe you are talking about my Dye Maker script.
    I will add an option to collect onions, and perhaps redberries too. Redberries are a little worst since there is only 2 spawns in each world and they take 2 minutes to re-grow.

1 hour ago, Hans Zimmer said:

I believe you are talking about my Dye Maker script.
    I will add an option to collect onions, and perhaps redberries too. Redberries are a little worst since there is only 2 spawns in each world and they take 2 minutes to re-grow.

that would be great, a world hopper and onion picking would be ace.

• 1 month later...