Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • osPride - Automatically get transgender flower crown to show off your pride!

obersi

In honor of @yeeter01 , celebrating pride month, and preparing for the upcoming Transgender Awareness Week (November), I created a script to retrieve a transgender flower crown from Gilbert if it is not already in your inventory.

This script is intended to be run straight after finishing tutorial island so that your fresh tutorial island accounts can show off their pride around Varrock.

This script is also great to run after using any public tutorial island script because it implements my own proprietary anti-ban and it changes the behavioral pattern of the script running prior, and totally disrupting Jagex's bot detection heuristics! (Feel free to run it right after any Dreambot script that you might feel is unsafe. Getting a trans crown will make Jagex think twice about banning you. ;) )

This script also utilizes advanced anti-ban such as multi-brain technology, chameleon anti-ban camouflage, bernstein polynomials, mirror mode, injection, reflection, cloaking, runelite spoofing, and is not a FORK.

In the study I did prior to this script's release, I ran about 6,000.000 tuts(for scientific accuracy), and was able to reduce ban rates by a whopping 41% !!! (p<0.000000000000000001)

You can get the script on the SDN under the name osPride!

Lastly, be on the lookout for an upcoming tutorial island shop called TransTuts by @camalCase! You will be able to buy cheap and FRESH tutorial island accounts at a fraction of the cost compared to @maclof>:) and more importantly, it comes with a trans crown!

Thank you for visiting my thread, I hope to see all of you at the pride parade with your transgender crowns in Varrock soon! (We're here everyday)

Also, thank you Dreambot for making this script possible!

OS.thumb.png.66ebf7b6854ee84eaaa09eb6eac37a34.png

Edited by obersi