Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Tier3 DB Account House Keeping

Tier3

On 8/15/2022 at 10:00 PM, imbeastyep said:

how do you avoid mass bans when checking

Don't bot, only way to avoid bans.

How come theres not an output folder for the accounts I checked and were good. I checked about 200 out of 5000 and I stopped to take a break and I cant find where the accounts are that were checked and were good

1 hour ago, imbeastyep said:

How come theres not an output folder for the accounts I checked and were good. I checked about 200 out of 5000 and I stopped to take a break and I cant find where the accounts are that were checked and were good

There's a results GUI that will pop up when the script stops or is stopped. I can add an output file I guess, initially I was going to add an option to the results GUI to send the results to file but haven't gotten around to it yet. But nothing is created or shown while the script is running except the on screen paint, that should tell you how many accounts have been checked, and if they're good, banned, deleted, etc. But if you're looking for which accounts were tagged with each status, you'll need to either let the script finish or stop it

Edited by Tier3

55 minutes ago, Tier3 said:

There's a results GUI that will pop up when the script stops or is stopped. I can add an output file I guess, initially I was going to add an option to the results GUI to send the results to file but haven't gotten around to it yet. But nothing is created or shown while the script is running except the on screen paint, that should tell you how many accounts have been checked, and if they're good, banned, deleted, etc. But if you're looking for which accounts were tagged with each status, you'll need to either let the script finish or stop it

So I ran it twice and on the second time when the pop up came, it showed the first accounts I did on the first run and it only showed like 20 accounts, it wouldnt let me scroll down and see the other ones. Idk how to tell which ones are good now

42 minutes ago, imbeastyep said:

So I ran it twice and on the second time when the pop up came, it showed the first accounts I did on the first run and it only showed like 20 accounts, it wouldnt let me scroll down and see the other ones. Idk how to tell which ones are good now

Can you send a screenshot? I'm not really sure what the issue you're having is

57 minutes ago, imbeastyep said:

Can you make it save the accounts and passwords checked on a file. When the script is ended it just shows the emails.

What is it that you're trying to do? This was simply designed to keep the account manager clean by deleting banned accounts because there's no "mass delete" function in dreambot. If you're interested I can write you something custom, but I don't see the benefit of returning the password. Besides, I can only return it IF it was in the original file used, can't grab it via the API, and currently I'm not even storing the password in any variables because there's no use for it in the script in it's current design

13 hours ago, Tier3 said:

What is it that you're trying to do? This was simply designed to keep the account manager clean by deleting banned accounts because there's no "mass delete" function in dreambot. If you're interested I can write you something custom, but I don't see the benefit of returning the password. Besides, I can only return it IF it was in the original file used, can't grab it via the API, and currently I'm not even storing the password in any variables because there's no use for it in the script in it's current design

Because It allows us to move the account list to a different server ? What If I dont want to export the whole list ? I just want to move 15 accounts over to my new server... Now I have to export the whole list from the client lol. I dont understand how you dont see the need for the accounts that were checked to be stored on a txt file 

47 minutes ago, imbeastyep said:

Because It allows us to move the account list to a different server ? What If I dont want to export the whole list ? I just want to move 15 accounts over to my new server... Now I have to export the whole list from the client lol. I dont understand how you dont see the need for the accounts that were checked to be stored on a txt file 

I get it, and I said I was originally planning on adding a "to file" option on the results just haven't gotten around to it yet. But I still don't see how that's going to help unless the original file you used to check was already less than what's currently in the client, because if you have "delete" selected, and you're using the entire contents of the client, it's just going to return the new contents of the client... which seems a bit redundant, uess of course "delete" is not selected or you're looking to only move banned or locked accounts. But again there will, hopefully, eventually be a to file option.