Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Tier3 DB Account House Keeping

Tier3

{Live on SDN}

• What is it?

This is a small utility I made for managing accounts on Dreambot's Account Manager. It will take a list of Nicknames (explained below) and check the status of each account [Good, Banned, Wrong Password, etc.], delete the account from the Account Manager (if you choose to based on result) and display a plethora of information when complete. {All the Accounts checked, what the result was, if it was deleted, and a breakdown of each result type, and of course a quick summary tab as well}

• How do I set it up?

If you happen to have a .txt file will all of your Dreambot Account NICKNAME(s) then simply just select that .txt file, for the rest of us, simply open up the Account Manager on the Dreambot Client, and select "Export" and choose where you would like to save this file. (save it with .txt extension) Feel free to remove any accounts you do not wish to run through the script.

NOTE: this file will contain a list of your accounts in the format Nickname:Email/Login:Password where password is in plain text, the script will NOT automatically delete the file it uses so delete it once the script is complete AND you've checked results, if you're worried about that sort of thing. (You might want it for bulk import if you deleted accounts by mistake)

Spoiler

image.jpeg.5e7dd430643f77b96aedde31bca696fe.jpeg

• How do I run it?

Once you have your list of Accounts (really all you need in the file is Nickname, the script reads the file and drops everything after the first ":" on each line, and if you happen to cuck it up some how, it will skip anything that doesn't match what's in the Nickname field in the Account Manager) simply run the script like you would any other script (you must select an Account as you normally do) and you will be presented with a very basic GUI with 3 checkboxes and 2 buttons. The checkboxes are if you wish DELETE the account from Account Manager if one of the 3 Results is found upon attempting to log in {Banned/Locked, Incorrect Password, UNKNOWN} I would suggest keeping Unknown unchecked because I didn't go through the entire list of Login Responses but aside from Good, Banned/Locked and Invalid PW, I have the script come to a stop if it comes across: Updates, Full World, Login Limit, and Too Many Attempts. (I can only prevent user error so much... Don't run a f2p bot farm with a P2P world selected.) 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.6e52d48b1cd1a549e85ddd92ae02e687.jpeg

Ok, so Checkboxes Delete Accounts from the Account Manager in Dreambot. Now, simply click the "Acc File" button and navigate to where ever you saved your Nickname/Export .txt file from before. This tells the script what accounts you want to check. Now you're all set, just click "Start"

• NOTES

Login and Password data is grabbed directly from the Account Manager in Dreambot, NOT the file.

If Login Successful, it just logs out a couple seconds later.

It's kind of slow, this is intentional because gegex and the Too Many Login response.

"Can I add accounts with this?" NO, just use the Bulk Import. 

"I cucked it, deleted all accounts!" Well, it's a good thing the "Export" puts the account data in the exact format Bulk Import uses, just put them back.

QuickStart supported - 4 REQUIRED Params in this order: {DeleteBanned, DeleteInvalidPassword, DeleteUnknown, FULL_PATH_FILE}

Example: start java -jar C:\Users\User\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar -script "CheckBans" -account "zezima" -covert -world F2P -params "True" "TrUe" "FaLsE" "C:\\Users\\User\\Documents\\DBExport.txt"

[for the Delete booleans, anything other than a "True" {Non-case sensitive: "tRUe" will work} will result in False]

I hope this helps someone! :)

Edited by Tier3

Account House Keeping has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added "Account Locked" support
    • Paint and Results Formatting changes
    Thanks!

8 hours ago, whatdoiwrite said:

how do i fix "**username** not found in Dreambot Nicknames"?

Sounds like you have a username in your text file that's not added in your Dreambot Account Manager. I might have left it case sensitive, so if you believe that account Nickname is infact in your Account Manager double check capitalization. (If you use the export button on the Account Manager it should eliminate this problem)

3 hours ago, UberJason said:

Neat tool! :)

Thanks! I got tired of manually deleting banned accounts so I made this and figured others would hopefully find it helpful :)

Account House Keeping has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Ban and Locked results
    Thanks!