Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RS "Surprise" Update

Nuclear Nezz

RS has updated, and it has caught us with our pants down. :(

Normally updates are on Thursdays, so  I wasn't quite prepared for it. A few of our hooks have broken, and I'm working on getting them fixed. In the meantime, the client won't be fully functional (There may still be some things that work, but I'd guess most won't)

I'll post again once I've made some progress.

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Alright guys, I think I've patched up most of the hooks. If anything isn't working please post here and lemme know. :')

Works perfectly, thanks for the quick update.  :D​ 

RS has updated, and it has caught us with our pants down. :(

Normally updates are on Thursdays, so  I wasn't quite prepared for it. A few of our hooks have broken, and I'm working on getting them fixed. In the meantime, the client won't be fully functional (There may still be some things that work, but I'd guess most won't)

I'll post again once I've made some progress.

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Don't take this the wrong way because i definitely appreciate the work you guys put in, but this update has been known for awhile now. They announced it during the livestream they do on thursdays, and if you can't catch the livestream, it is on youtube. One of the developers should start watching them or atleast have a member of the staff dedicated to keeping up with such things. They announce things on twitter, youtube, and the forums that should help you prepare for the upcoming updates.

Archived