Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Meal Plans?

Stormscythe

Hey guys

I'm starting to take my exercising serious, and I'd like to go more in depth with my intakes. I've gained a lot of weight recently, but that is achieved by eating uncontrolled. 

Do you have any meal plans for bulking/cutting, and if so, would you share it? :-)

This would depend on your macros, find out your protein, carb, and fats intake and see how much they amount to

you could basically eat whatever makes up for those macros every day

This would depend on your macros, find out your protein, carb, and fats intake and see how much they amount to

you could basically eat whatever makes up for those macros every day

Well that'll be the next question. How do I find my macros? :o

Basically, you have to check your weight and how many calories your body burns on an average daily. From there, it depends on what you plan on doing (there are tons of different exercising routines) and what not.

Use a phone app / website such as myfitnesspal, which makes keeping track of everything easy. It does all the math for you, takes no more than 5 minutes a day to track your whole days intake. Look into IIFYM.

Obviously don't eat a lot of carbs and cut down on your eating habits.

Drink water, no sugary drinks such as soda. Oatmeal or eggs in the morning (Oatmeal is good). When hungry, try drinking water to fulfill your hunger (it may or may not work). Cardio in the morning (early in morning/ if you cannot do that, find a time to do so.) For lunch & dinner, chicken, turkey, etc, anything that doesn't have a lot of fat nor carbs, or just eat a small portion of food to cut down your calorie count and you'll end up losing weight. Working out with weights won't lose the fat, it'll gain muscle along with the fat making you hungry to feed those muscles you're gaining.

Archived