Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift 👑| 1 click Guardians Of The Rift | Account building | Purchasing rewards | Pulling rewards | All altars | UIM mode | Portals | GE support | Pickaxe upgrading | 

Zawy

Dangit, I got banned after using it for 5 days lol. Oh well, it was the risk I was willing to take. I'll make a new account and continue using the script. Lost this ironman to perma-ban since it's my 2nd strike and got flagged in January for botting.

This really is an awesome script though and I appreciate you taking time to make it. ^_^ 

image.thumb.png.58998189324e4cd49f563e7c9f079854.png

Just now, Zelgodus said:

Dangit, I got banned after using it for 5 days lol. Oh well, it was the risk I was willing to take. I'll make a new account and continue using the script. Lost this ironman to perma-ban since it's my 2nd strike and got flagged in January for botting.

This really is an awesome script though and I appreciate you taking time to make it. ^_^ 

image.thumb.png.58998189324e4cd49f563e7c9f079854.png

Ah sorry to hear that you got banned. There is a #FAQ in my discord on bans and on how to get your account back. Glad that the script works fine and that you like it!

Been running the scripts a few days, breaks here and there to avoid ban as much as possible.

My findings:

- When it enters the portal it waits until the game actually starts instead of going to the mine spot. This is not efficient and identifiable bot behaviour.
    - When it teleports from an altar back to the main area it stands there for some time, this could be faster.
    - and then my MAIN finding: when it runs to the obelisks on the North West (by clicking on the minimap) it goes to OUTSIDE of the imaginable obelisk circle where the guardian is in the middle. This is a big flaw and looks very botlike, because it is not the optimal pathing and it does it 100% of the time in my case.

Last remark is that the xp-rates are pretty bad and I guess that is due to no support for pouches and NPC contact spell? In any case for the price of the script I would expect that support at least.

Edited by NielsvdPol

43 minutes ago, NielsvdPol said:

Been running the scripts a few days, breaks here and there to avoid ban as much as possible.

My findings:

- When it enters the portal it waits until the game actually starts instead of going to the mine spot. This is not efficient and identifiable bot behaviour.
    - When it teleports from an altar back to the main area it stands there for some time, this could be faster.
    - and then my MAIN finding: when it runs to the obelisks on the North West (by clicking on the minimap) it goes to OUTSIDE of the imaginable obelisk circle where the guardian is in the middle. This is a big flaw and looks very botlike, because it is not the optimal pathing and it does it 100% of the time in my case.

Last remark is that the xp-rates are pretty bad and I guess that is due to no support for pouches and NPC contact spell? In any case for the price of the script I would expect that support at least.

It does walk to the mine spot after the first game is completed.

How long does it stand there at the portal? Please record that for me because I can't replicate that.

It will walk to the altar if the altar is not on screen or it can't interact with it. Pouches are on my list and will be there in the future, However I don't believe that will speed up the EXP very much maybe it will make it worse since you have to repair the pouches either at the bank or at the abbys which takes a lot of time.

2 hours ago, Zawy said:

It does walk to the mine spot after the first game is completed.

How long does it stand there at the portal? Please record that for me because I can't replicate that.

It will walk to the altar if the altar is not on screen or it can't interact with it. Pouches are on my list and will be there in the future, However I don't believe that will speed up the EXP very much maybe it will make it worse since you have to repair the pouches either at the bank or at the abbys which takes a lot of time.

You are correct, it is after the first game is completed so not a big deal in hindsight.

You can repair pouches via NPC Contact spell (lunar spellbook) so should not take any time.

This minigame should go upwards to 60k XP per hour (depending on lv of course). I am currently average 25k XP/hour. There is definitely room for improvement.

Still happy with the script btw, so thank you, just a bit pricey.

49 minutes ago, NielsvdPol said:

You are correct, it is after the first game is completed so not a big deal in hindsight.

You can repair pouches via NPC Contact spell (lunar spellbook) so should not take any time.

This minigame should go upwards to 60k XP per hour (depending on lv of course). I am currently average 25k XP/hour. There is definitely room for improvement.

Still happy with the script btw, so thank you, just a bit pricey.

Yeah you can use the NPC contact spell but that will still take time aswell and you have to leave the game and hope you get into a new one. It's still on my list but I don't think it will speed up a lot, maybe the colossal pouch

Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added FSW
    Thanks!

Hi,

Following orders from my console:

1:43:41 PM: [SCRIPT] The rift becomes active
    1:44:48 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    1:44:48 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getTextureId(WidgetChild.java:396)
        at org.zawy.y.lambda$isPortalActive$1(y.java:274)
        at org.zawy.y$$Lambda$504/0x0000000000000000.match(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.widget.Widgets.getMatchingWidget(Widgets.java:239)
        at org.zawy.y.f(y.java:274)
        at org.zawy.i.b(i.java:26)
        at org.zawy.y.onLoop(y.java:246)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:244)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:836)

24 minutes ago, NielsvdPol said:

Hi,

Following orders from my console:

1:43:41 PM: [SCRIPT] The rift becomes active
    1:44:48 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    1:44:48 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getTextureId(WidgetChild.java:396)
        at org.zawy.y.lambda$isPortalActive$1(y.java:274)
        at org.zawy.y$$Lambda$504/0x0000000000000000.match(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.widget.Widgets.getMatchingWidget(Widgets.java:239)
        at org.zawy.y.f(y.java:274)
        at org.zawy.i.b(i.java:26)
        at org.zawy.y.onLoop(y.java:246)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:244)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:836)

Update your client :)