Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift 👑| 1 click Guardians Of The Rift | Account building | Purchasing rewards | Pulling rewards | All altars | UIM mode | Portals | GE support | Pickaxe upgrading | 

Zawy

Just now, kurden65 said:

on all altars it keeps rcing, behind the altar, everybody sees that

It's only walking to the altar when it's not visible on the screen. I have users that were top 10 with multiple accounts. 

See a couple people making this point about running to the other side of the altar. I've noticed it on Chaos alter, which is always visible on the screen upon entry -- super suspicious, can tell every account that's using this script

24 minutes ago, IM Vin said:

See a couple people making this point about running to the other side of the altar. I've noticed it on Chaos alter, which is always visible on the screen upon entry -- super suspicious, can tell every account that's using this script

Water as well

49 minutes ago, dendabad12 said:

Script runs good but its definetly suss that it runs to the back of the altar when it can click the altar in 1 action.

It will only do that when the altar is not visible.

is there a way to make it so it doesnt take a break right at the end of a game? I have noticed a few times where it takes the break right as the guardian hits 100%

10 hours ago, dendabad12 said:

is there a way to make it so it doesnt take a break right at the end of a game? I have noticed a few times where it takes the break right as the guardian hits 100%

It's skipping breaks in game so you don't lose points.

On 3/10/2023 at 6:27 PM, Zawy said:

It will only do that when the altar is not visible.

did you not read my post? go into the chaos altar and tell me if it's ever not visible lol

bot is so sus.