Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift 👑| 1 click Guardians Of The Rift | Account building | Purchasing rewards | Pulling rewards | All altars | UIM mode | Portals | GE support | Pickaxe upgrading | 

Zawy

Thanks for the reply, I've had that option ticked for a while now but I wasn't sure what it did. I still see the white cross on my screen clicking stuff when it's ticked.

I don't mind the misclicks it's just sometimes it realises it has misclicked and adjusts quickly but sometimes it will misclicks then almost be afk for a few seconds before finally moving the mouse and clicking again. A few altars seem to be the worst culprits, I just saw it happen at the earth altar while watching. Not sure if that helps. 

Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added pulling rewards
    • Added purchasing rewards
    Thanks!

• Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift 👑| 1 click Guardians Of The Rift | Account building | Purchasing rewards | Pulling rewards | All altars | UIM mode | Portals | GE support | Pickaxe upgrading | 

hey buddy i asked you not that long ago for a trail as when i started my trial it bugged out really bad and wasnt working... you said you would reset it for me so i can get a trial but im still waiting it was a while ago i asked but nothing has been reset and now iv got a accs pumping again would be lovely if i could get a proper trial like 3-4 hrs to see if i get banned ect as you can see i have bought ur whole package deal which i would of happily paid a bit more to include the other mini games would of been a top notch script i mean ur scripts are great but i do have 2 major issues as to why accs getting banned. one when dropping even randomly most dont go throw clicking each one slowly why not like shift click drop like ur playing like a actually player or mix it up a bit so its faster and going up and down the whole length doesnt seem logical either but again ur scripts are fantastic i know how hard u have worked as is why i paid for ur top lifetime script secondly though i know u said making a task system was a bit difficult especially since all ur scripts are all coded at different times and individual ones not a lot i can really ask for but could u make something that could give you the ability to link like 2-3 scripts have them load after u set each one have it timed so like 1 hour and it changes to the next script and what you have input but please fix agility and magic there really bugged agility will not do anything at al kharid gets stuck hitting mini map half way secondly having a money maker as an enchanter and magic being able to enchant at least make one a bit better please cause if u do any enchanting u might as well ask jagex to ban u it clicks it as slow as it would be afking yet its still trying to click them so would be very easy to pick up on like for example bun magic has very smooth mouse alargithm for enchanting im not saying ur not as good at coding or dont know what ur doing but i do suggest u check it out but please let me know if i can get a decent timed trail? i love ur work and would happily buy this script as i hate runecrafting and its how i always get banned on other accs when trainng at lower lvls and since this is very fresh it would be perfect a 8 hour trial would be perfect as i take breaks but also would be enough to show me ban rates thanks for ur scripts absolutly love them theres a couple things needing fixing about 2 weeks ago the motherload minigame wouldnt work well and on that note can you give a little more range of options but maby upgrade the script a little?

interested in this script but i need to know what the ban rate is... how often do people get banned? does it auto break for you? plug in and play? can i run more than 1 of these? i have 6 rune crafters id like to set up. Need answers before i resume payment.

Just now, Daviduramax said:

interested in this script but i need to know what the ban rate is... how often do people get banned? does it auto break for you? plug in and play? can i run more than 1 of these? i have 6 rune crafters id like to set up. Need answers before i resume payment.

This is an screenshot from Chuckzoor. He uploaded that today in my discord.

image.png

2 hours ago, Daviduramax said:

Start up a character and press run? it says it does it all for you but i just stand there and it doesnt do anything...

Stand where? What are your settings? Are the quests completed? What is the status? 

I need way more information.