Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift 👑| 1 click Guardians Of The Rift | Account building | Purchasing rewards | Pulling rewards | All altars | UIM mode | Portals | GE support | Pickaxe upgrading | 

Zawy

4 hours ago, juztkuz said:

Bought the script, and the accounts i used on it got banned doesnt matter how careful i am they get banned, i only run it when im sitting on my computer playing my main and even that didn't save them ill try a few more but this app definitely needs more work. . . i feel like i tossed my money in the trashcan 

Botting is against the rules, every script can get you banned eventually.

ran this script on an alt to test it out, and can definitely say I would never run this on a main acc. The script screams bot from its bizarre camera angle, right clicking guardian and deposit pool, standing in obscure locations, you can even tell what other players are using the script just from where they move to and stand around at. 

Not worth it until it has pouch support imo. 

Also a few ways to improve this: 

1. If it can see the alter, portal, or pillar, click on it directly instead of clicking on minimap to run to it.

2. Only prioritize the cells when near the crafting area. 

Just now, tiko7410 said:

hello.   for some reason it is not using the rune pouches on I'm mode.    am I doing something wrong?

Hey,

Pouches are currently not supported I'm afraid.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.9 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 4 hours, 13 minutes, 11 seconds

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I bought your skiller elite pack that game with all minigames but it does not include guardians of the rift. I assumed it did, can you give me a discount to add this somehow? 

8 minutes ago, Bearded Dr said:

I bought your skiller elite pack that game with all minigames but it does not include guardians of the rift. I assumed it did, can you give me a discount to add this somehow? 

Hey,

I'm afraid I can't give any discounts (It's just not possible on my end). VIP does give you 10% discount though.

• 5 weeks later...

can this be used on an account that already has the quests done and just wants to run the minigame? it keeps trying to send me to the GE even though im all geared up and ready to go.