Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Best way to mule gold?

snugglez

Is the best way to get gold from my bots to my main, is kill them in the wilderness? What's the max drop rate for gold f2p accounts anyways?

Just let it sit on a mule for a few days then trade it to your main.  Anything else is tinfoil hat level skepticism so just avoid wasting your time.

They track every form of wealth transfer, including killing in the wildy. They mentioned this in a live stream ages back. So it's pointless to try and over complicate it in my opinion. As yeeter said, just sit on it for a bit and trade it normally

• 8 months later...

I used a 3rd party site deposit gold to there mules save it up as a lump and then (pretend deathmatch) till I win boom looks and seems ligit lol