Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot Community Event

Swaq

Hello everyone,

As DreamBot is going into its 1 year anniversary, we feel there is no better way to celebrate than hosting a community event. The prizes will include VIP, a script of your choice (from a specific scripter because DreamBot does not have the rights to any script(s)). I want to hear what you guys have to say about this type of event; what can be implemented, removed, or anything else.

I was thinking of getting all the Staff and Devs together and making them stay at a certain location on RuneScape. When the event is started, a thread will go up on the forums describing all the locations. The person with the most findings is obviously the winner, but this can be bad in a way that 6 people might get 1 point each (1finding = 1point). So I want to see if anyone else can suggest something that hasn't been done on other forums and will be very fun and might grab a lot of people to participate.

its*

8 months = 1 year Kappa

It sounds like a good idea. You should advertise it around to get more members when you're doing it too. 

Scavenger hunts/riddle events are always fun if you have time to plan them out properly. I wanted to do one before but it takes forever to make good riddles and hide clues. :3

its*

8 months = 1 year Kappa

It sounds like a good idea. You should advertise it around to get more members when you're doing it too. 

Scavenger hunts/riddle events are always fun if you have time to plan them out properly. I wanted to do one before but it takes forever to make good riddles and hide clues. :3

We were basing it off of the unofficial opening of DreamBot (~July 2014); we thought we might as well get a community event in asap because we haven't really had any cool community event so far.

What do you suggest we do to advertise this? We do not have any advertisements going on at all off-site.

Yeah riddles are fun, but I want to try something new and maybe more fun and more participation involved.

We were basing it off of the unofficial opening of DreamBot (~July 2014); we thought we might as well get a community event in asap because we haven't really had any cool community event so far.

What do you suggest we do to advertise this? We do not have any advertisements going on at all off-site.

Yeah riddles are fun, but I want to try something new and maybe more fun and more participation involved.

Work out your shit with Sythe. A lot of RuneScape players/botters/RWTers hang out there. It's probably the biggest RuneScape site for not 100% legit players. Any websites about making money from games, game currency sites, or like OSBot Kappa.

Most people are botting for money these days. When people bot for money it means they likely don't have a main or even P2P in some cases so your choice of shit you can do is pretty limited. IMO it'd be better if you do something outside of RuneScape or have like a competition using DreamBot or something which is why a forum scavenger hunt/riddle thing would be perfect. Everyone is already part of DreamBot and the event would be about DreamBot which would be cool considering it's DreamBot's 1st year anniversary. 

I don't participate in RuneScape anymore but i will take part in this event! Looks like i might need to make a quick account with a bond :P

Good idea though!

Cool, this should be a great way for us all to get free postcount to have fun as a community ^_^
    Let me know if there's any way I can help and i'd be glad to pitch in!

Archived