Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot Injectables/New Features

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!
    You may notice that we have a lot more settings/features coming in to the client. A majority of these are VIP+ and are still being tested.
    I repeat, these are still being tested and could definitely cause bans, so use them at your own risk.

One more time
    THESE ARE STILL BEING TESTED, USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Okay cool.
    So to break up some of the larger changes we've made, they come in the form of new injections, listeners, performance enhancements, and interactions.

Injectables

Spoiler

We've added a new flag to the client booting, -injectables, this comes with many, many options. One such option is 'all' which includes everything. All injectables are currently VIP only. Many of these will be opened up to everyone once we know they're stable and safe.
    Note that these options are not case sensitive.
    The options:
    'all' - includes all available injectables

'tick' - required for the TickListener to work
    'actionlistener' - required for the ActionListener to work
    'animationlistener' - required for the AnimationListener to work
    'menulistener' - required for the MenuListener to work
    'gameStateListener' - required for the injected GameState events to fire to existing GameStateListener (currently due to a bug in 3.13.3 this also enables experience listener)
    'experienceListener' - (soon to be) required for the injected experience events to fire to existing ExperienceListener
    'itemListener' - required for the new item events to be fired to the new ItemContainerListener (does not fire to old InventoryListener, once injections are removed from beta, InventoryListener will become deprecated and eventually removed)
    'messageListener' - required for the injected message events to fire to existing ChatListener
    'spawnlistener' - required for the new NPC spawn/despawn events to fire on the new SpawnListener

'disablesounds' - disables all possible sound in the client
    'drawwidgets' - Used for the setting Disable Widget Drawing
    'widgetmodels' - Used for the setting Disable Widget Drawing
    'menu' - required for the new interaction changes
    'region' - Used in the Disable Tile/Region Render settings
    'widgets' - Used for the Disable Widget Updates setting
    'animate' - Used for the Disable Animation setting
    'drawModels' - Used for the Disable Model Drawing setting

New Listeners

Spoiler

ActionListener, AnimationListener, GameTickListener and MenuRowListener
    As of 3.13.3:
    ItemContainerListener, SpawnListener

These will have to be added to scripts and the methods implemented in order to be used (just like all the other listeners)
    These are also linked to the injections (see the injections section)

Settings

Spoiler

We have a new tab in the settings frame for the client. This screen is locked to VIP only, and will likely remain locked to VIP only.
    The injections settings have been broken into various sections. The settings under the section "Interaction Breaking" are as you can guess, interaction breaking to some extent. Use them at your own discretion.

'Disable Region Render' - WARNING THIS DISABLES ON SCREEN INTERACTIONS. This will disable the region rendering, significantly reducing the CPU usage for the client. Widgets all still work, but you can't walk/interact on screen. Our new style of interactions (in another setting below) will continue to work with region rendering disabled.

'Disable Tile Render' - WARNING THIS DISABLES ON SCREEN INTERACTIONS. Basically the same as above, just in another location so cpu impact may vary.

'Disable Tile Underlay Render' - WARNING THIS DISABLES SOME TILE INTERACTIONS. This disables the rendering of the tile underlay, which basically makes the tile not render. You can't interact with the tile. As far as I remember, this does not impact entity interactions.

'Disable Tile Overlay Render' - Same as above

'Disable Widget Updates' - WARNING THIS DISABLES BASICALLY ALL INTERACTIONS. This stops the game from updating any widgets. Our new menu interactions may work with this still.

'Disable Widget Drawing' - WARNING THIS DISABLES BASICALLY ALL INTERACTIONS. This stops the widgets from being drawn, the values are updated, they're just not visually updated. Our menu interactions still work with this.

'Client Low Memory' - WARNING THIS VALUE IS SENT TO THEIR SERVER. Currently unsure as to the safety of using this field. It enables a low memory mode on the game client itself. This may help with both CPU usage and memory usage. I honestly haven't done much profiling with it on its own. THIS SETTING IS CURRENTLY DISABLED FOR SAFETY OF USERS

'Scene Low Detail' - This basically removes textures from tiles, causing a reduction in CPU usage.

'Disable Entity Animation' - This disabled animations on entities (animation checks still work as expected) which helps reduce CPU, in populated areas this can be a significant reduction.

'Disable Model Drawing' - This disables the model drawing, this does not impact interactions, this is just disabling the drawing.

'No Click Walk' - Walk calls no longer click.

'Menu Manipulation' - Instead of interacting with the entity, mouse will now left click any interaction (if supported)

Interactions

Spoiler

Menu Manipulation interactions are in beta and should be used with caution. We have support for many inventory, banking, GE, and entity interactions. We will add more support as safety and stability of these increase. Scripters who want to look into manually using these methods can message me about it. Any manual code usages should not go on the SDN.
    In any cases of failure for new menu manipulation, it will continue with the interaction as normal.

Awesome, thanks!

Edit: I'm not seeing any changes in enabling the Scene Low Detail setting

Edited by Hashtag
    Scene low detail

#Hashtag
    I found that the Scene Low Detail lowers the quality of rivers.

Thanks for release, Nezz

Edited by Skinners
    To appreciate Nezz for release.

There is a bug in the injectables where smithing menu widget injected menu action fails and fallback interaction fails as well if mouse is over minimap, and the mouse just clicks the minimap and thinks it clicked the smithing widget sucessfully

8 hours ago, 420x69x420 said:

There is a bug in the injectables where smithing menu widget injected menu action fails and fallback interaction fails as well if mouse is over minimap, and the mouse just clicks the minimap and thinks it clicked the smithing widget sucessfully

What do you mean fallback action fails as well?
    The mouse over the minimap is something I'm looking into fixing either today or tomorrow

15 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

What do you mean fallback action fails as well?
    The mouse over the minimap is something I'm looking into fixing either today or tomorrow

I just meant the normal, non-injected interaction still failed by clicking minimap if mouse happened to be over it. Ty :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome updates as always DreamBot!
    Any chance the injections will allow for tab entities to be clicked without the tabbed switched? I know it has much higher ban rate but just curious.
    I.E: Changing prayer, using spec bar and casting spells without having to switch tab and wait for the widget to be active