Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Liam's FREE Middleman Service - Over $200,000 Handled

Liam

My ONLY Skype is: liamsgoldmart

I NEVER Trade Without Sending A FORUM PM!!

My middleman service is FREE to offer a safe trading environment for other users.

Throughout my trading history on forums and many goldsites up to this day, I have handled over $200,000 USD worth of gold, money, accounts, bonds and swaps. I have been involved in many different markets over the years. I even have sold over £25,000 (UK Pounds) on eBay in a few years. So online business is my thing, and customer service is something I enjoy.

I have limited time to make a fancy thread layout right now, but I will invest more time into it soon.

For now I will provide some images of previous trades, as well as the trades I do MM.

~Types of Trades I will MM~

- RSGP for Account

- RSGP for Steam Code

- RSGP for CSGO items

- 07GP for RS3 GP

- Bitcoin for Gold/Accounts/anything (this will need a 5% fee though due to wallet fees)

* there may be trades I can still MM that are not listed above, so simply ask and if I'm comfortable doing it, I will *

DO NOT EVEN BOTHER CONTACTING ME IF YOU'RE A BAN EVADER ON ANY KNOWN FORUM. I WILL KNOW WITHIN MINUTES.

~Some Previous Trades~

M9taf1.png

7CHZYl.png

f5WtFt.png

Ohv9M4.png

LXAggB.png

Note, spirit shards are insta sold at Burthorpe for 25gp each. At the time this was taken, it glitched in the price check, I don't know if it still does this. And yes, Lucy Cuddles is banned, and was one of my accounts so it doesn't matter that the name is shown.

522f23b1766ef13499592366ca3eb6f0.png

PqjUSV.png

~ Purple Partyhat Pre-eoc Trust Trade #Nostalgia ~

f018239b93732b2bb4dc4b861757ba9d.png

~ Red Partyhat Trust Trade ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvGfSxQTKtg

I also have hundreds of screenshots of average trades I can provide at short notice. Like 10-50m 07s, 70m, 80m, 100m rs3 200m rs3 etc etc. Nothing too special.

My ONLY Skype is: liamsgoldmart

I NEVER Trade Without Sending A FORUM PM!!

Awesome thread man

Gratz on middle man btw. :)

GL

Thanks guys it's been a great journey and I've met some amazing people so far :)

Archived