Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • insta banned right after tutorial island

KingMike27

currently getting insta banned after completing tutorial island, I always bot tut island never had a problem. I had 2 accounts. one went fishing.. (caught 12 shrimp) and the other woodcutting (6 logs). within 6 minutes they both got insta banned (I've used the same scripts for new accounts for months which usually never got me banned). I've botted many times and never got insta banned twice that fast. I cleared my cache files, tried a vpn, nothing seems to be working. 

flagged IP? 

any ideas?

Botting on a VPN is never a good idea, that defiantly didn't help your situation at all.  If anything made it worse.

6 hours ago, KingMike27 said:

currently getting insta banned after completing tutorial island, I always bot tut island never had a problem. I had 2 accounts. one went fishing.. (caught 12 shrimp) and the other woodcutting (6 logs). within 6 minutes they both got insta banned (I've used the same scripts for new accounts for months which usually never got me banned). I've botted many times and never got insta banned twice that fast. I cleared my cache files, tried a vpn, nothing seems to be working. 

flagged IP? 

any ideas?

SOMETHING is clearly being detected :P 

I remember having a problem like this a long time ago and changed my MAC address and the problem was fixed.

However... I can't remember if that was the only variable I changed. Might have changed a few things at a time 😕 

rested tutorial island accs 🙂 Tut has always been a problem for me lol to the point where it seems there are early-game anti-cheat measures for fresh created accs. But once u get past it then u should be good unless ur still fuckin up after that :D

I've had hand ran tut accounts banned for botting, before I could even bot them... I've noticed how many times you run tut and also how short or long of a wait in between using the account creation page on the same IP plays a role. The sole survivor of my tut script was created a lone and run tut alone (24 hour period) did not instantly log off either, instead did a few things and got a few combat lvls, and still not banned. All the others finished tut, logged off, banned either insta or next day... but were all run at least 4 or more accounts in a 2-4 hour period.

Fun fact, you can skip the woodcutting and fire making part if there's a fire already lit and you successfully cook your shrimp on it (you can burn it, unlike when it's your own fire)

• 2 weeks later...