Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account Locked.

OG Botter

Hey all need a little advice...

I brought an account a while back, good main account but I used it until it got perm banned... Fair few months later thought I'd try my luck at appealing - Appeal was successful BUT they locked the account as they don't believe the botting was commited by the original owner so I done this and they sent an email to unlock the account, problem is the email doesn't seem to be arriving at the email I set on the account? 

Does anybody know why this might be happening? Is it because they have sent the email to unlock the account to the original email, not the email I set when buying the account ? 

Any insight on this would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

O.G

Often when you appeal as hijack, they send the unlock email to whichever email address is used as the login, not the email you set on the account

So for example your login email may be [email protected]

You registered [email protected]

They're sending the unlock email to [email protected], not the email you registered on the account