Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question about new jagex third party client ban

jmelin261

so i know that if u bot u have a good chance of getting banned, but im wondering about  how high is the chance now wiht the new 3rd party client bans ect, are we more likely to get banned ?

Just now, jmelin261 said:

so i know that if u bot u have a good chance of getting banned, but im wondering about  how high is the chance now wiht the new 3rd party client bans ect, are we more likely to get banned ?

So far we have seen that result in no change to ban rates on Dreambot.

15 minutes ago, RSMasterGuard said:

So far we have seen that result in no change to ban rates on Dreambot.

I can second this, seems actual botting clients have been given a miss... For now.

to be honest i have been banned using premium scripts, thankfully since it ones the firs toffence i only got a week ban with a perm for a 2nd offence, that was using some premium minigame scripts, just wanna know if i use a agility script ( i only use while im at my computer and not for a long time ) what ur guys predictions on being banned are ?

16 minutes ago, jmelin261 said:

to be honest i have been banned using premium scripts, thankfully since it ones the firs toffence i only got a week ban with a perm for a 2nd offence, that was using some premium minigame scripts, just wanna know if i use a agility script ( i only use while im at my computer and not for a long time ) what ur guys predictions on being banned are ?

I have heard agility is pretty high, as I suspect its a hot spot for botters. Might be worth skipping on botting it or getting a private script. I personally botted to about 55 on private scripts but others I have spoken with have had issues using other scripts more commonly used.

5 minutes ago, RSMasterGuard said:

I have heard agility is pretty high, as I suspect its a hot spot for botters. Might be worth skipping on botting it or getting a private script. I personally botted to about 55 on private scripts but others I have spoken with have had issues using other scripts more commonly used.

aight mate thanks for the input, only at 41 agility and need 56 bosstable, so ima have a gross day or 2 ahead to get at least 51 agility 

also one last question if someone can answer, do we know if jumping between runelite and this client if thats  a easy way to get tracked/banned?

17 minutes ago, jmelin261 said:

also one last question if someone can answer, do we know if jumping between runelite and this client if thats  a easy way to get tracked/banned?

I messed with that in the pass and found little to no impact tbh.

3 minutes ago, RSMasterGuard said:

I messed with that in the pass and found little to no impact tbh.

welp ima give it a shot for a hour, ill let yall know if i get banned or not