Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Jagex new announcement for third party clients

myfirstbot

12 hours ago, Hmm said:

It's pretty strict. My friend just logged on some of my accounts using OpenOSRS and all the accounts got slapped with a 2 week ban. It was literally 10 seconds into using the client too.

That's hilarious lmao. Yup they can definitely profile most users upon manual investigation. Newspost clearly implies don't fkin login to OpenOSRS just uninstall.

Mirroring official client =/= injection

When u inject like OpenOSRS and RuneLite and OSBuddy do (yes they inject into the gamepack to read values and manipulate state of gamepack), it lets Jagex know something has been injected apparently, so they looked at injection signatures for RuneLite, HDOS, and OSBuddy, and said "OK, whitelist these, plus official client and steam launcher, oh and mobile too" so those connections are accepted, others are flagged...

DreamBot uses mirroring to get game values and that is from Official client, which apparently is harder for Jagex to tell whether or not their official client is being mirrored vs. injected. Ppl need to calm their asses until the C++ re-make of DreamBot is required and Jagex enforces their alpha-beta-new-supposedly-not-shitty-but-surely-is C++ client signature lol

DreamBot uses mirroring to get game values and that is from Official client, which apparently is harder for Jagex to tell whether or not their official client is being mirrored vs. injected. Ppl need to calm their asses until the C++ re-make of DreamBot is required and Jagex enforces their alpha-beta-new-supposedly-not-shitty-but-surely-is C++ client signature lol

Are you sure about that statement? I think DB also uses injection. However its injection does not changes methods signatures (which I believe is how Jagex detects modified clients). For tha reason DB users are not getting detected so far.

@Pandemic Can you confirm that?

Edited by bcgsmx

58 minutes ago, OG Botter said:

I've been botting for 12hours+ daily since this update and have yet to see a ban... Just test it for yourselves and see what happens :)

atmi think it will need some time do jax get it work lol

2 hours ago, raha87 said:

atmi think it will need some time do jax get it work lol

I agree. If I owned Jagex, I would be doing big delayed bans with client detection as well.

I would not ban people within seconds of connecting using an unofficial client because that literally gives the user the confirmation of it is being detected. Which is a terrible power to give away in a cat-and-mouse game.

Thankfully I am running a very small test (one account) of running 100% dreambot client only with this account.

I bot as human-like as I can so very inefficiently and not in high quantities. However, I have still not received a ban for "third party client" and it's been in-game for 3 hours now :)<3 

Maybe dreambot is not being detected as an "unofficial client" flag.  :o 

On 6/30/2022 at 7:21 AM, Bryno said:

I agree. If I owned Jagex, I would be doing big delayed bans with client detection as well.

I would not ban people within seconds of connecting using an unofficial client because that literally gives the user the confirmation of it is being detected. Which is a terrible power to give away in a cat-and-mouse game.

I think its more likely that they just don't want to ban a massive amount of players at once, as it will cut the player count too much.

They probably want to slowly filter out as many bots as they can whilst maintaining the image of a busy game.

1 hour ago, kenovo00000 said:

They can detect dreambot, my 10 years account just open dreambot  got banned 

OSRS.JPG

thats not a 3rd party client ban... any botting on other clients previously on that account?

4 hours ago, tittybojangle said:

I think its more likely that they just don't want to ban a massive amount of players at once, as it will cut the player count too much.

They probably want to slowly filter out as many bots as they can whilst maintaining the image of a busy game.

That is definitely another possible take. I can see it as well.