Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello everyone.

ArronM12

Hello everyone, I’ve been in the Botting scene some time now, I’ve however took a 2 year break.

I have a main account which is not far of being maxed and has also been used as a main botting account most of it is actually botted including 99 herb.

I’m wanting to change over to this client. Regarding the current client ban on osrs meaning only 3 clients are allowed is this a worry?

How high are ban rates using dreambot? I’m debating if it’s safe enough to actually run this in my main or not to complete its max out on NMZ.

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, ArronM12 said:

Hello everyone, I’ve been in the Botting scene some time now, I’ve however took a 2 year break.

I have a main account which is not far of being maxed and has also been used as a main botting account most of it is actually botted including 99 herb.

I’m wanting to change over to this client. Regarding the current client ban on osrs meaning only 3 clients are allowed is this a worry?

How high are ban rates using dreambot? I’m debating if it’s safe enough to actually run this in my main or not to complete its max out on NMZ.

Thanks in advance.

As with all botting there is a risk, only bot on what you are willing to lose.

2 hours ago, RSMasterGuard said:

As with all botting there is a risk, only bot on what you are willing to lose.

Obv course there’s a risk, a big risk. My question is what’s the best way to prevent these risks as I’m wanting to make a new account to bot only as a skiller I will play manually on my main as per.

I would essentially like to max out skills over a period of 2 years taking breaks at random with a complete random botting schedule. Quests to be done manually 

7 hours ago, ArronM12 said:

Obv course there’s a risk, a big risk. My question is what’s the best way to prevent these risks as I’m wanting to make a new account to bot only as a skiller I will play manually on my main as per.

I would essentially like to max out skills over a period of 2 years taking breaks at random with a complete random botting schedule. Quests to be done manually 

If you are doing that and dont want to lose the new account I would recommend botting what you don't see other botter doing, which is definitely harder given that free scripts tend to cover only highly botted activities. Look at the SDN and look for less popular bots or general use bots that can be used anywhere, and expect some bans.

7 hours ago, OG Botter said:

Dreambot is a solid bot... Probably same ban rate as any other.

Really it depends on how you use it to how safe botting can be.

Good luck and welcome to dreambot.

Awesome I’ll be giving it a go buying a tutorial island account I hear that’s the best way to go.

3 hours ago, RSMasterGuard said:

If you are doing that and dont want to lose the new account I would recommend botting what you don't see other botter doing, which is definitely harder given that free scripts tend to cover only highly botted activities. Look at the SDN and look for less popular bots or general use bots that can be used anywhere, and expect some bans.

I’ll only be using the paid scripts not the fee ones who’s the best scripter to go with?

9 hours ago, ArronM12 said:

Awesome I’ll be giving it a go buying a tutorial island account I hear that’s the best way to go.

I’ll only be using the paid scripts not the fee ones who’s the best scripter to go with?

Paid scripts require you to qualify to post them, therefore its fair to say they are of all high quality.