Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OSRS MEMBERSHIP CODES - FULLY AUTOMATED 24/7 - BTC & LTC

camelCase

closed until further notice, jagex killed the method

Membership codes offer 16 days of membership at a fraction of what it would normally cost from Jagex, they can be redeemed here https://www.runescape.com/store_locator

FAQ

Q: Do the code expire? A: Nope, they last until they're used.

Q: Can i redeem multiple codes on 1 account? A: Absolutely.

Q: Will using codes increase ban rates? A: No, codes are acquired legitimately from Jagex and are used by many real players including myself, Jagex does not ban for using codes.

Refund policy:

Due to the nature of the product refunds will only be given if I find other unsold codes are faulty

Payment methods:

Bitcoin (minimum of 2 codes)

Litecoin (recommend, transaction will be roughly 3x faster than bitcoin & no minimum purchase)

If you would like other payment methods supported send me a DM, its unlikely I will add non crypto payment at this time

Edited by camalCase