Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BEST SCRIPTS FOR A MAIN ACC?

ceir

2 minutes ago, ceir said:

As the title say's I'm curious if yall know or could recommend any good scripts

You can filter the scripts on the forum for most popular, that would generally indicate what are the best/most used scripts. Though its worth noting that just because its free and popular doesn't mean you arent going to get banned.

I'd vouch for anything written by Hosfad, Hashtag, Holic or Neffarion. Hosfad probably has the best anti-ban in my opinion, his scripts are pending re-release at the moment. All talented scripters.

Honestly though, I'd say most of the regular scripters on DreamBot are very good at what they do, just look at the frequency of updates a scripter provides their product and that will give you a pretty good idea of who takes their work seriously. I've seen solid feedback SubCZ, Camel & Zawy but I've never tried their scripts.

1 minute ago, GingerBread said:

I'd vouch for anything written by Hosfad, Hashtag, Holic or Neffarion. Hosfad probably has the best anti-ban in my opinion, his scripts are pending re-release at the moment. All talented scripters.

Honestly though, I'd say most of the regular scripters on DreamBot are very good at what they do, just look at the frequency of updates a scripter provides their product and that will give you a pretty good idea of who takes their work seriously. I've seen solid feedback SubCZ, Camel & Zawy but I've never tried their scripts.

good whit u but hosfad scripts wont work so well getting bugged

2 minutes ago, raha87 said:

good whit u but hosfad scripts wont work so well getting bugged

Not sure what you're trying to say, but you're entitled to your opinion regardless. I've issued my thoughts on the topic, unless the OP has additional comment.

Edited by GingerBread
    Error | Grammar