Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is this the end of robots?

lfscomic

nope.

if they could ban all 3rd party clients (and wanted to) botting would be very different than it is rn. unlikely they will change much because

botting memberships r significant

without bots the game would be terrible, basic supplies like sharks would be way more expensive, herbs would probably be 30%+ more expensive -> potions going up, unplayable if you arent an ironman or willing to spend tons of time getting gp

This news post is in fact not related to us at Dreambot yet 🙂 Only OpenOSRS, if u run it at all.

Once the C++ official Jagex client is finished and they mandate everyone use it, then maybe doomsday, but who knows :D the newspost say it is not finished, and coders/developers of cheating bot clients like Dreambot are usually highly intelligent and know their stuff 🙂

On 6/17/2022 at 5:20 PM, camalCase said:

nope.

if they could ban all 3rd party clients (and wanted to) botting would be very different than it is rn. unlikely they will change much because

botting memberships r significant

without bots the game would be terrible, basic supplies like sharks would be way more expensive, herbs would probably be 30%+ more expensive -> potions going up, unplayable if you arent an ironman or willing to spend tons of time getting gp

Not gonna comment on the client stuff because I don’t know enough about it. I’m sure whatever checks they do could be spoofed.

As for your economics, no. You’re negating the fact that without bots all of those expensive things would also mean you can make decent money doing them.

3 hours ago, Nestle said:

those expensive things would also mean you can make decent money doing them

100k+ bots banned a week there isnt enough normal players to fill that void.

+ things like herbs come mostly from herb drop table, if bots supply gets eliminated i dont think people are then going to start doing more slayer as a result

Edited by camalCase