Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • rs3hot dispute offsite

Speed

@@rs3hot, can you provide me with your side of the story? You are responsible for people being scammed because of you being hacked, sorry.

I have put the user in TradeWithCaution until the dispute is resolved

@@rs3hot, can you provide me with your side of the story? You are responsible for people being scammed because of you being hacked, sorry.

I have put the user in TradeWithCaution until the dispute is resolved

Dispute appears to have been resolved from what i have seen elsewhere :)

I'm confused about this dispute. Why is rs3hot not banned on Sythe? And for the part where the user was scammed, they don't do trades via Skype, only live chat.

The evidence provided by the pb user indicates rs3hot scammed him and tried to compensate him by offering a discount on his next gold purchase.

He was not banned on powerbot because i believe they are partners with pb and if pb banned them they'd lose the money they get from rs3hot.

I'm not sure why he wasn't banned on sythe, but the evidence its self is pretty clear, also he has been bumping his threads but hasn't replied here, odd

Archived