Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • oh what a sad/fun day.

Arkensyst

sad because within less than 2 hours and 52mins maximum of an account ban, to 163 accounts banned within 1hour of using anything from this website.

i know better, knew it would happen, but topics/threads/comments/others, had me opti...nah just kidding, i just wanted to see how much bullshit everyone here talked.

it's a lot.

:)

The format "Hi my name is...... and I am here because......." is also a suitable introduction tactic........ I won't talk shit, but dido to Yeeter, weak ass post man.

Sorry to hear you were banned, bans are always possible and attributable to a ton of different factors unfortunately so it's nearly impossible to track down the exact cause :(

I saw someone just the other day with a public (paid) script get 199M FM experience before being banned, and I've seen quite a few "I got 99" messages/proggies in various scripter's Discord channels so it's surely possible to have quite a bit of success while botting.

Usually it's just up to experimentation to see what the biggest issue is, however the biggest things I've noticed in a lot cases:

1. using a proxy (generally not necessary and actively harmful in most cases)
    2. sketchy account creation (usually with a widely used proxy) -> running tutorial island script -> immediately start botting something
    3. running highly watched activities for too long

Hope that helps!

9 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Sorry to hear you were banned, bans are always possible and attributable to a ton of different factors unfortunately so it's nearly impossible to track down the exact cause :(

I saw someone just the other day with a public (paid) script get 199M FM experience before being banned, and I've seen quite a few "I got 99" messages/proggies in various scripter's Discord channels so it's surely possible to have quite a bit of success while botting.

Usually it's just up to experimentation to see what the biggest issue is, however the biggest things I've noticed in a lot cases:

1. using a proxy (generally not necessary and actively harmful in most cases)
    2. sketchy account creation (usually with a widely used proxy) -> running tutorial island script -> immediately start botting something
    3. running highly watched activities for too long

Hope that helps!

/r/wooosh

32 minutes ago, tbe babes said:

so using a proxie is not good? am i better just using my home ip?

depends if its proxy, do your research to find out who the best proxy providers are. @Dune I believe does proxies for example for the specifically target audience of botters.

On 6/13/2022 at 8:25 PM, tbe babes said:

so using a proxie is not good? am i better just using my home ip?

A proxy helps you in your situation if you need to log into more than 10 accounts onto the same world, because Jagex has a hard limit of 10 accounts per world per IP. Or, if you are worried about getting chain banned on a massive gold farm, but you are still OK with some accounts being banned, then a proxy would help reduce ban rates a bit. All a proxy is, is a computer connected to the internet somewhere that your computer sends requests to, then it picks up the packet-baton and runs to the destination with it, and also sends any response packets back to you that it gets, that way Jagex sees that the series of zeroes and ones are coming from a different ISP than yours.  If Jagex sees that the series of zeroes and ones constitutes botting behavior, they will ban the account doing that stuff, proxy or not.