Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • thinking about botting? dont even bother unless you want to waste money on scripts that get you banned in hours.. just when you think your winning with them youll get hit with the hole lot banned.. over and over again until your old and grey

tbe babes

3 hours ago, tbe babes said:

do i need to run a vpn and proxie? or just proxie

One or the other. It's hard to get good proxies though, and I wouldn't recommend a VPN unless you are botting like 1 or 2 accounts and pay for a good residential VPN. Check your IP scores before you use a proxy to see if it's undetected and has a good score against fraud checks etc.

2 hours ago, Nestle said:

One or the other. It's hard to get good proxies though, and I wouldn't recommend a VPN unless you are botting like 1 or 2 accounts and pay for a good residential VPN. Check your IP scores before you use a proxy to see if it's undetected and has a good score against fraud checks etc.

I agree with nestle sounds like you proxie is the issue.

okay i checked my ip address and it is 0% clean, perfect ip it says etc. so its not that. i think its just hours played. someone needs to share a method which doesnt get you banned. 2hrs play 1hr break 2hrs play? like come on guys anything. ive been here 3 weeks and cant get over 60cmb. im not even farming gold i put bond myself put gold on, and train accs then get banned.

someone share a basic break method please.. can you play 12 or more hours a day? the seller should really provide some methods otherwise the script is complenty useless.

how is it that ive spent 300 dollars on scripts. 100m on bonds, 200m gp items. made over 10 emails, accounts, human played them till 20cmb stats. then try some botting for 8hrs a day doing about 7 diffrent things.. 2hrs of breaks. and i still get everything banned. its actaully toxic

45 minutes ago, tbe babes said:

how is it that ive spent 300 dollars on scripts. 100m on bonds, 200m gp items. made over 10 emails, accounts, human played them till 20cmb stats. then try some botting for 8hrs a day doing about 7 diffrent things.. 2hrs of breaks. and i still get everything banned. its actaully toxic

Where you using proxies, did you test any of these scripts beforehand, where you running all of these accounts on the same machine, during the same times or different times, did you bot over night? If you provide any level of detail past what you just said people might be able to give you advice such as maybe don't go spending a huge amount of money before you test the method you plan on scaling up.

6 hours ago, tbe babes said:

I'm unable to run any paid script for more than about 10 minutes without getting banned too, I've tried about one million combinations. So, I'm sure what to suggest really. Try running a single client on your home IP on a handmade account and see what happens.

• 1 month later...