Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Unban appeal

HosfadAppeal

Who banned you:  @yeeter01

Why were you banned:  Tried to scam a user 

Why should you be unbanned: 

Almost 2 months ago , i got a private script request , and i made a very stupid decision and i tried to scam the user , and after he paid me i blocked him .
    The day after i realized i couldn't live with it , i contacted the user apologized to him and returned the total amount that i received from him 
    I know what i did is a very big mistake , but i immediately had regret and i couldn't live with my self and returned the money , I am glad the whole situation happened because this is the first time i go through something like that , and i really realized that i don't want to be a bad actor .
    I am really sorry and i deeply regret what i did. I hope the staff take some time to look at this , And i hope i get unbanned for the sake of the users that have bought my scripts , so that i can continue to maintain them

I wish the staff takes the time to review this , The dreambot community is quite amazing and i hope i get the chance to be a part of it again.

Thanks

image.thumb.png.8cff08ef02df6c30134c66ec0bb7d700.png

Proof of contact with the user and the refund

image.thumb.png.7929ed19e09e2165ec3d1dd40ce34433.png
    image.png.dcdbc788de15f1321f062c6f47d1f69e.png

Block chain payment to the address provided by the user above : 

https://blockstream.info/tx/ffa5cfabf4b1967f8e268652b1047d5f1dd2cc5c57f575d470f7741a024d2a15

Edited by HosfadAppeal

Appeal approved

Due to the fact the money was returned in full promptly.  You will be placed as Trade With Caution until we see fit to remove the label.  You will also no be able to publicly market private scripting services on the forum until approved be me or another staff member.