Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bear Furr buyer

DinoMann

Im not sure if im in the wrong or correct forum, this is hell of a profitable idea for a script I had for ages but I just recently started learning Java so im not that skilled, and being a network engineer I don't often code that much to be skilled enough to build it myself.

Just a bit south-east from GE, east from bank on a square there is a NPC called "Baraek" who sells bear furrs for 20 gold, and sells for 148 with no problems, even if it doesnt sell all at once which 9/10 times it does well you wait some time maybe go fish or something and its sold.

I know it is not much but its F2P method (yeah ir requires an investment but it can be as low as 1k if you make good bot that sells when out of money) or even less depends, is anyone willing to write a script that is capable of buying bear fur off of him, banking and selling if bot needs money to continue buying? Bank is pretty close to it, GE as well so it adds up real quick, its like 7k in few minutes but imagine 10 or more bots grinding it and muling money

What do you people think? Is this a good idea or not let me know :P 

Good eye to catch something like that but yeah like @camalCase mentioned, that trade volume just isn't there to make any sort of large scale farm =( 

Not to say you still can't write a script for it and farm it with a handful of accounts just know it won't scale and would be super vulnerable to crashing.  For future reference when researching there are a ton of sites that track Grand Exchange data that can be useful to reference -> https://secure.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/Bear+fur/viewitem?obj=948

While it might not buy you a new Rolex, would definitely be a good script to start gathering some learning experience from 😃

On 6/2/2022 at 12:27 PM, DinoMann said:

Im not sure if im in the wrong or correct forum, this is hell of a profitable idea for a script I had for ages but I just recently started learning Java so im not that skilled, and being a network engineer I don't often code that much to be skilled enough to build it myself.

Just a bit south-east from GE, east from bank on a square there is a NPC called "Baraek" who sells bear furrs for 20 gold, and sells for 148 with no problems, even if it doesnt sell all at once which 9/10 times it does well you wait some time maybe go fish or something and its sold.

I know it is not much but its F2P method (yeah ir requires an investment but it can be as low as 1k if you make good bot that sells when out of money) or even less depends, is anyone willing to write a script that is capable of buying bear fur off of him, banking and selling if bot needs money to continue buying? Bank is pretty close to it, GE as well so it adds up real quick, its like 7k in few minutes but imagine 10 or more bots grinding it and muling money

What do you people think? Is this a good idea or not let me know :P 

Ping me if you want help, I walk you through step by step what to look at and consider. Wouldn't be a premium script but shouldnt throw errors and should be able to run without crashing or getting caught.

On 6/4/2022 at 2:26 AM, RSMasterGuard said:

Ping me if you want help, I walk you through step by step what to look at and consider. Wouldn't be a premium script but shouldnt throw errors and should be able to run without crashing or getting caught.

Thank you all, I might because i might need some guidelines since I never did this sort of thing and would like to contribute to DreamBot as much as I can with useful scripts so I might need starting guide at some point.

Thank you and I will keep finding those possible exploits ;)