Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • TOO MANY LOGIN ATTEMPTS

Thekingboss12

Hello, I know that this suggestion may not be taken into account very much due to the small number of users who might be interested in this suggestion. But I'll leave this here, just to see if a moderator could make it possible since it's very simple.

Currently the bot is configured for when the "Too many login attemps" announcement comes out The bot automatically rests "4-5 min"

I would like to suggest if this automated process can be removed, or if they could add an option to set the time it rests after the announcement, so that those of us who need to not let it rest but have the bot enter automatically as before, what do it that way. And for the other people who if they want him to rest, they can put their time, or they can simply activate the option.

Personally, I would like not to have the option activated, since my internet usually throws that error, despite not jumping world, but I just have to log in again and it will enter again. It was not something that worried me, since before it re-entered automatically.

But now, if in 3 hours I put to work some script that has to do with jumps in the world, you can launch it at any amount of time that the script is running, it could be in 5 minutes working, and it would exit, and the bot it automatically takes the break even though if I'm close, I stop it and start it again and it can continue working normally.

It's not a dreambot problem, or anything like that. It's a bug that seems to have my internet, and I don't know how to fix it. It's been like this forever, but only that before I didn't worry, since he himself would come back in.

If it is possible so that the rest of the users are not affected, I only suggest that the user can decide to rest after said message: "too many login attemps"

Thank you very much, please, I would not like to change the internet since it is very expensive for me, I hope you will be understanding for the inconvenience caused. 

@Hashtag