Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What else is there to make...?

Bryno

Hi there everyone!

I'm looking around the script store and honestly can't come up with any good ideas on what script needs to be made.

Everything seemingly is made already haha :P 

Any ideas for good script ideas?

Thanks!

raids, all god wars dungeon bosses, the barrows bot on the sdn isnt the most maintained from what i hear

black chins, revenants, all wilderness bosses

med clue scroll bots

fountain of rune alcher (alchs rune arrows at fountain of rune moves around after every alch and logs out quick to avoid pkers some shit i saw in a sir pugger vid)

watching sir pugger videos and making any script he covers that isnt on the sdn

pyramid plunder (idk if thats protfitable now)

hallowed sepulchre

lava dragons

kourend favour getter

a f2p bot that buys items from ge and sells them to stores, idk if AIO buyers really cover what im talking about here, buying like mith steel and iron med helms and selling to stores can get you 1m / hour in f2p but they take some time invested to buy the items off the ge

no bots do the new runecrafting minigame yet

nightmare and phosanis nightmare

gauntlet

LMS

giant mole

hunting implings, 1 account scouting and uses sockets to alert hunter accounts when a rare impling is by saw that in a pugger video

jad & inferno

killing the guys in the fight cave for obsidian shit

killing those monkeys that drop black masks

i dont think any bots do blast mine rn and its like 500k/hour

killing that fossil island boss, idk how much gp an hour that is.

karambwan 1 ticker would make ~500k / hr 

corporeal beast

hunter AIO

to my knowledge all of those scripts would have no completion, most of those would have some fairly large challenges to be good but if it was easy they'd already be written

Edited by camalCase
    added a couple more

There's always something you can make that someone has not. Either way, there's nothing stopping you from making a script that already exists but with better and more features (or just cheaper)

10 hours ago, Bryno said:

Hi there everyone!

I'm looking around the script store and honestly can't come up with any good ideas on what script needs to be made.

Everything seemingly is made already haha :P 

Any ideas for good script ideas?

Thanks!

minigames are fun to script idk what's out there but like fishing trawler or something could be cool

On 5/20/2022 at 5:09 AM, camalCase said:

i dont think any bots do blast mine rn and its like 500k/hour

One Blast Miner coming right up. Thanks for the idea :)

• 7 months later...
    • 2 months later...

A script that jumps from task to task, lets say you are mining, got x amount of ores or after random amount of time, then use those ores to smelt bars and then use these bars to craft items. Then rinse and repeat. I think this kind of script will lower banrates a lot.

Basically, making full on assembly lines involving multiple skills.

Edited by LoremIpsum213