Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Broken SDN Scripts

KanyeWest69

Hey all,

A number of scripts are broken on the SDN, and have been for weeks. It would probably be a good idea for users and admins to pull them down, at least temporarily. As it kind of paints a bad picture for the client in general.

The pest control one, the flax spinning one, and i think it was the free fletching one too

Thank you, in one week we'll be going through every SDN script and make sure it complies with our new guidelines as well as check if they're still working.

We'll have a nice cleanup then :)

The pest control one, the flax spinning one, and i think it was the free fletching one too

Also make sure u post it on the thread of the script with some info of the errors your receiving. Open the console and make an screenshot and post that with you reply on the scripts thread! ps thank you for reporting this. :P

Archived