Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] BH Fishing

prechcik

I only ran the bot for two days, and it's been pretty good no ban just yet, using 90% anti-ban settings. A feature that would be an excellent addition would be after adding the task; it would be nice to have the option to sign out right after rather than staying logged in afk. And another thing I noticed is that since barb village usually has more than 1 person in the area, the bot sometimes gets stuck hoping worlds every few mins, so maybe give the user the option to be able to change the >1 person around you to be customizable. Or a great addition would be having the option to log out at a specific time given by the user, for example, if I want to run the bot for 2 hours, 45min, and 33 seconds. And lastly, sometimes, when the bot wants to hop to a different world, the bot chooses a world that sometimes doesn't meet the minimum to be able to go to that world (for example, having 1500 total lvls), and the bot would get stuck clicking the same world trying to join after multiple attempts. Overall you did a great job :)